Is This Seat Taken?

They did it. They finally did it. They finally defeated all ten of the commandments. Meliodas was back to normal, and his and Elizabeth's curse was gone. Although they were all a bit beaten up, the sins proposed a party to honor their latest victory. "Captain's treat!" Yelled Ban as he slung his arm around Meliodas' neck. Everyone chuckled at his statement. They all headed inside the Boar Hat to heal their wounds and later, get wasted and pass out on the floor.

A few hours passed, and now it was late in the night. Everyone was healed (Thanks to Elizabeth) and drinking ale, chatting, or doing stupid dares. Merlin sat alone in the corner, observing the others with an occasional sip of her drink. Escanor noticed her, even with everything else going on. He shyly walked over to her and asked if she was alright. She nodded, cleared her throat, and adjusted herself to her seat. "Would you like to join me?" She asked. He nodded shyly and sat next to her.

Escanor nervously fumbled with his fingers, thinking of something to say to the black haired mage. She watched his hands for a moment before sighing. She stood up and walked behind him. Her arms wrapped around his neck and she whispered into his ear,"Meet me in my lab in ten minutes." She slowly let him go and walked up the flight of stairs. Poor Escanor's face was completely red. His heart was beating extremely fast and his eyes were wide, due to her recent actions. He thought about the reason why she would do that, but couldn't come up with any. Before he knew it, ten minutes had passed by.

Escanor walked up to her lab and knocked softly. His heart was already beating at a fast rate, but it jumped when he heard Merlin's voice welcoming him. He gently opened and closed the door behind him. Merlin was on the other side of the table, her arms crossed underneath her full breasts. She had her usual smirk resting on her lips, but her eyes seemed different. They had a certain glow to them, but Escanor couldn't seem to put his finger on it. "Come here." She called. Almost as if he were in a trance, he did. He stopped mere inches in front of her. Merlin reached up and let her hand rest on his cheek before their lips crashed into each other. They only stopped for a few seconds to look into each other's eyes before they proceeded to a make out session.