Amnesia

This is a request from nosecretsanymore.

Late at night, Merlin was in her lab, brewing potions as usual. Escanor was helping to organize her vials and bottles, as she never really has time to do it herself. Merlin accidentally dropped a vial, causing it to shatter. Escanor turned at the sudden sound. A puff of smoke circled around her body, making her cough.

Escanor rushed over, helping to fan the smoke away. "Merlin, are you alright?" He asked worriedly. She looked at him with a confused look. "Who are you? And how do you know my name?" He was completely confused. Was this another one of her tests? No. She wouldn't do something like this. He started to panic, grabbed her wrist, and pulled her downstairs where the others were.

"Help! Merlin has amnesia!" He yelled. Everyone was confused by what he said. They were also confused by how he was holding her. He was hugging her, his arm around her waist, the other one pulling her head into his shoulder. Merlin was also confused. She didn't hate the position they were in. In fact, she felt safe and comfortable in his arms. She let herself relax.

Escanor began to wonder why they were all staring at him and Merlin. Then he noticed the position they were in. He immediately let her go and apologized many times. She pulled his head in between her breasts, and said,"No need to apologize, Escanor." Escanor's face heats up a tremendous amount. He could hear her heart racing from where he was. Then he realized something.

He looked up at her, surprised. She looked back, confused. "What is it?" She asked. He smiled and said,"You said my name! You remember me! Do you remember anything else?" She pulled her usual smirk and whispered in his ear,"I also remember how you..." No one could hear what she said to him, but they did notice how his face immediately turned red.

She pulled back, her smirk growing. She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him close. She said,"The 'amnesia' thing was just an act to see what you would do. You did a lot better than I thought you would." She pecked him on the lips and walked back upstairs.

Escanor stood there, dumbfounded. He stayed there with his jaw hung open, his eyes wide. That woman was going to be the death of him. He never expected her to do anything like that. She was such a tease. And the worse part is, he's not even mad.