Books and Nausea

Around midnight, Merlin stirred in her sleep. Her eyes fluttered open, a wave of nausea hitting her like a truck. She rushed to the bathroom to let out whatever was left of dinner. Unfortunately, it woke up Escanor. In an instant, he was by her side, rubbing her back and holding her hair back.

Merlin wondered why this was happening. She doesn't recall eating anything disgusting or something she thinks was filled with food poisoning. In fact, Escanor had made all of her meals the past few days, and it was delicious. Besides, she knew he wouldn't poison her on purpose. Well, whatever caused this seemed to be something else.

Merlin had just cleaned up. After she had brushed her teeth, she went to her bookshelves to search for an answer, with Escanor helping out, of course. He didn't want to leave Merlin alone, especially after what happened. He wasn't sure what had caused it, but there was a secret fear that it may have been his food. He tried not to think about it while helping Merlin look through the books.

Merlin looked for her medicinal row of books, landing on one that focuses on the upset stomach. She took it down and immediately began to skim through it. There was nothing that was helpful in that book, so she put it back and looked for another one.

She landed on one that covered a few common illnesses, such as the cold, flu, and fever. She opened the book and skimmed through it. Again, she found nothing. She shoved it back onto the shelf. She saw that Escanor had no luck, either.

She was about to give up looking when she came across a book that diagnoses 'odd' conditions. She grabbed it and looked at every single page. She found out why she was throwing up in the middle of the night, but dropped the book in shock.

Escanor rushed over to her, concern clear on his face. He picked the book up and held it up for her to take. She briefly apologized for what happened, her face turning red as she took the book from him and began mumbling to herself. Escanor began to worry.

Merlin felt another wave of nausea. She accidently dropped the book on her way to the bathroom. Escanor picked it up as he ran after her. He held her hair to the side and rubbed her back as soon as he got there. As Merlin brushed her teeth, he read the last page she was looking at. His eyes went wide as he looked at Merlin for an answer. Her back was turned, so he didn't get one.

Escanor stood up and hugged Merlin from behind, book still in hand. His arms wrapped around her waist as he smiled and said,"Are we really going to have a baby?" Merlin smiled even with her toothbrush still in her mouth and nodded. Her response made him even happier. He began to kiss her neck, traveling down to her shoulder. They stayed like that for a while, cherishing the moment.

A/N
If Escanor and Merlin were to have a child, what would their child look like and what would their gender and name(s) be? Please comment your opinion.