Family Reunion

It has been 5 years since the Sins have defeated the ten commandments. They all went they're separate ways, most choosing to stick with another Sin. Diane went with King to the Fairy King's Forest, Ban followed to meet Elaine, Elizabeth went with Meliodas to travel across Britannia, no one knows where Gowther ran off to, and Merlin and Escanor settled in a small, yet cozy house in Camelot. They all agreed that every five years, they would hold a reunion at the Kingdom of Liones.

In the giant courtyard of the Liones castle, all the Sins slowly were arriving. Elizabeth and Meliodas were the first to arrive, followed Gowther, then King, Diane, Ban, and Elaine, and finally Merlin and Escanor. During the five years they haven't seen each other, almost everyone had children.

Ellie and Mel had two, a blonde girl with blue eyes, and a silver haired boy with green eyes. Diane and King had a newborn baby with light brown hair and violet eyes. Band and Elaine had a blonde boy with red eyes. Merlin and Escanor had three, a black haired girl with blue eyes, a strawberry blonde boy with amber eyes, and a black haired girl with amber eyes. Merlin was also 6 months pregnant with another baby.

Meliodas, Ban, and Escanor talked and caught up. "Damn, Escanor. You and Merlin have been busy, huh?" Said Ban when he saw the three kids. Escanor's mustache twitched as he said, "The condoms keep breaking." Meliodas and Ban laughed, having to hold on to each other for support. "Why don't you do it in the afternoon, when the sun starts to set?" Asked Ban, a stupid smile on his face. Escanor frowned and said quietly, "I tried, and the condoms are still too small." Ban raised and eyebrow, amused by his friends statement.

A little girl with black hair and blue eyes tugged on his pants, since his shirt was ripped to shreds once again. "Daddy," she said, "Mommy is puking in the bathroom again." Escanor turned to Ban and said, "Can you watch Callista for me?" "Sure, why not?" He said with a sly grin. Escanor looked at him seriously. "If you dare do anything to my daughter, I swear I will make you wish you weren't immortal."

Ban, usually the chill one, secretly cowered in fear as he said, "Don't worry about anything. Just go take care of Merlin." Escanor smiled slightly and went off to help and comfort Merlin. Ban looked down at the small child, placed a hand on her head and said to her, "Your daddy sure is scary, huh?" She gave him a knowing smirk. He chuckled and said, "You act just like your mommy." She grinned and ran off to play with the other children. He watched her go and said to himself, "I wonder if Elaine would like to have more children."