Love Bites

Merlin smirked as she stared at her reflection, admiring the love bites and teeth marks left behind by Escanor. Her clothes didn't hide it, but why would she want to do that? She was proud to belong to him, she wanted to show him to everyone and claim that he belongs to her. That she belongs to him. She stood there, turning slightly to admire them at different angles.

She thought of how good it felt to feel his warm mouth against her neck, his tongue tracing her Boar tattoo, how he knows where her sweet spot is, and the sensation of receiving a love bite. Merlin shivered in delight, caught up in her thoughts about him once again.

Her thoughts, however, were interrupted by Escanor, who she was just thinking about. She turned around to face him, her usual smirk still present. His face brightened as he approached her. They met with a short, yet passionate kiss, their arms wrapped around each other.

Escanor pulled away, staring at the marks on her neck. He reached out and let his fingers linger on one. Merlin reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck, smiling up at him. Golden eyes met electric blue ones. They stared into each other's eyes for a moment. The smile still lingered on Merlin's lips while one crept up on Escanor's. They pulled each other closer, meeting in a passionate kiss.