Author's Note

I hate authors' notes. I know you don't want to read this. I don't wanna write this, but I have to explain my intent. So I discontinued this story. For now. Why for now? Cause I don't know what I'm going to do with this thing. XD

Ok, so some stuff went down (not gonna explain), and I have no clue whether I want to continue writing this.

I came up with this story like a year ago and decided to put my thoughts onto paper, well, screen. But lately, I just haven't gotten around to it. I don't know whether I want this to continue or not, I don't know how I feel about this story, and I don't know how you guys as the readers feel—hell, I don't even know who's reading this—and that's what I value most.

So, I'm going to ask you guys whether to continue this or not. And if you have suggestions of what should happen, by all means, that's what the comments are for (and yes, I have seen what you guys have suggested in earlier chapters).

So, like before, I'm going to leave this alone. I'm trying to try and get my butt in gear and attend to the stories I've written and haven't finished, mainly this one and Demigods in the Underground (which by the way, tell me if you want me to continue that one too. I'll post another note at the end of that one too). But I want your guys' feedback. I don't know what to do, so if you can help me out, that'd be fantastic.

Au revoir!