Chapter Two: Night Life

Hours later, I finally get to sit back in my lovely car. It's now about nine thirty at night, and I have had a horrid day today. "Jon, take me to Incubus Illusion, please." Incubus Illusion is a gay club, one of my favorite night scenes. Cute boys, nice lesbians, fun trans, flirty bisexuals, sweet pansexuals, loud drag queens and kings and no paparazzi. Luckily, Jon was cool with my sexuality, though the man would never venture in.

  I flash a smile and my ID at the bouncer, and was greeted with pounding, electrifying music, gyrating bodies, and lithe bodies dancing saucily in cages from above. I sat at the bar. There I was greeted with my bi friend, Alex. Alex, a tall glass of blond with twinkling brown eyes.

  "Cam," He greeted, shining a glass. "Pick your poison." I sighed, tracing the glitter in the bar's countertop with my index finger. "Something strong enough to make me forget my day." While he pulled out his mixer, my eyes glanced up at the cages. I can't even imagine how sweaty they must be, and how hot it must be right now.

    Alex returned with a pretty blue drink. I took a hefty sip. "Angelo Azzurro." Alex informed me, as I took another sip. Before I knew it, the glass was drained. I pushed it back towards Alex. "Refill, please." He arched a brow. "Camden, you're a small guy, and this is a heavy drink. I don't want you getting sick."

   I blew a raspberry at him. "I just want to forget." With a sigh, he handed me a smaller glass, not quite a shot. "if you drink, you will drink this, then water. Alternate, it helps you not get piss drunk, and keeps you from getting sick." The drink was in a chilled glass, and was red and adorned with fruits. I took a sip. "Hurricane." Alex said, after helping another customer.

   It was silent for a few minutes, just Alex watching me alternate between liquids. "Camden, if you really want to forget today, well..." He blushed and bit his bottom lip. I shook my head.

  "I'm not in the mood tonight, Alex." Alex and I were not only friends, but friends with benefits. If I felt needy, he was a text away. But all these dreams...sleeping with someone else just feels wrong now. Like I'm cheating. He sighed, but nodded. "Would you like some snacks?"

   It's been a little over an hour since I've been at the club, and I needed to pee like a horse that downed lemonade. I ran through the sweaty, grinding crowd, to the bathroom. I've always been a bit shy about using urinals, but at the moment, all I can think about is the bathroom.

   With a content smile on my face, I zipped up, and started washing my hands. I tensed up when I felt someone grind up on me. "You cute thing, I've been watching you drown in drinks all night. I wonder what else you're good at sucking." He licked my ear, restricting me to the wall.

   With a shaky breath, I began to panic, and all I could see was red. I didn't even realise what I was doing before it was too late. "Camden, what happened in here?" Alex shook me back to visual consciousness.

"I---I..." I looked a the heavily bruised and bleeding man on the floor. "What have I done?" I started to cry. "What's happening to me, Alex?" He held me as I cried, burying his nose in my hair. "It'll be alright." He whispered. "Everythings going to be fine."