Chapter Thirty-Three: Finally!

Camden

I groaned as Cornflower started licking my face, waking me from my endless torture of hot and cold, pleasure and pain.

"Hey, sweetie." I murmured, lightly petting the top of his soft head. He let out a cute purr and climbed onto my chest.

"I can't wait for daddy to come back home with medicine." Cornflower looked frightened. "Not for you, you're fine. You're not dying of horniness in the middle of your bed."

He rolled his eyes, curling up on my pillow. I groaned quietly gripping my one hundred percent authentic fifteen hundred thread Egyptian bed sheets in my hands. I hope he returns soon. I don't know how long I can stand this eternal battle with my cock for.

I moaned in pain, panting as I rolled over onto my stomach, grinding myself against the sheets. Not even the silky, amazing sheets that cost me over a thousand dollars could quell my thirst for a dick.

My ears perked excitedly as I heard the front door open and close, as well as the disabling of the alarm. I heard Alistair's heavy footsteps on the marble stairs. "Hello, dear. I have antidote."

I squealed in delight as he tossed me a small bottle of the antidote, chugging it with earnest. "You'll feel better in about half an hour." I sighed in relief. "Thank you. Come cuddle with me!"

He obeyed, rolling over to where I was, and spooned me from behind. I recieved about a dozen kisses to my face, with gentle, massaging touches to my shoulders and thighs. "If you sleep, the recovery process will go faster." He whispered against the shell of my ear, eliciting a shiver. I nodded. "But you'll be have to be my blanket."

He chuckled and  wrapped himself tighter around me. "Very well. Go to sleep, lovely. "

I was sandwiched between Cornflower's nose and Alistair's rock hard body, a perfect combination for sleep. 

As I closed my eyes, Alistair began humming an ancient song full of raw power that I've never heard.

And as I fell asleep, the hushed lyrics cradled me.