Chapter Fifteen: Vacay of the Decade

Camden
"Wow," my eyes raked over the castle in front of me, as I pulled my luggage behind me. "Its gorgeous, isn't it? The England castle has always been my favourite-- don't tell Alucard though." Oliver gave me a playful wink, as he led us into his castle.

We bumped into what I supposed was a guard, his calculated eyes stared at the face of another young man. "This is a dhampir like you, Camden. His name is Alexei." The warrior stuck out his hand for a handshake. "My pleasure. " the other man glared at me. Oliver bopped his head.

"Don't be so rude, Auriel." Oliver's eyes flitted from the strawberry blond to me. "Camden, this is my son, Auriel."
Alistair's eyes blew open. "I thought vampires couldn't procreate with each other." Oliver waved his hand. "That's just an old wives tale. I have quite a few children; I'll introduce you during supper."

Oliver ushered us into his castle, leading us to a room. "You're free to use anything in this room, as well as explore the castle. You can also travel the castle's maze. Here's your key."

He brandished a key from his pocket,
and handed it to Alistair. He gave a farewell and shut the door. Alistair smirked at me, and slowly stripped off his shirt. "What do you say we christen this bed, love?"

Sexy pecs...tempting.

"Nah, I don't feel like it. Wanna explore the castle?" He sighed, but buttoned his shirt back up. "Fine." I smiled, and dropped my stuff off in a corner. "Let's hit the road!"

"This castle is too big," I panted. "And why is there only stairs? There's not an elevator anywhere!"

I spotted two identical twins giggling and whispering down the hallway, dressed in Victorian style, both sharing blond hair and violet eyes. "Great, now we have The Shining kids! What's next? A horse faced woman screaming with a baseball bat?" One of the twins rolled his eyes. "If you're looking for the elevator--" his eyes met his twins. "You need to look harder. Many of the things in this castle are hidden." His brother gently pushed a golden filigree gate away with his foot, revealing an elevator.

My eyes sparkled at the sight of it. "Thank you--?" I turned around and the twins were gone. "How frightening. Twins always give off a creepy vibe, yeah?"

I hummed at Alistair's comment, as we both gathered in the elevator. The inside was gold, marble and glass, allowing you to view the many levels of the castle through the walls. I found it fascinating, however...

"Oh my god, I'm going to die!" Alistair was gripping the railing for dear life. I rolled my eyes. "Calm down, we're here, okay?"

Alistair's eyes slowly unclenched, and let out a sigh of relief. I held his hand, and led him out of the elevator. We walked aimlessly until a shocking scene unraveled in front of me.

A tall redhead with with equally red eyes had his top undone as two boys worshipped his body. One was white, with brown hair and teal eyes, and the other was black, with black hair and brown eyes.

"Let's run away while we can." Alistair hissed in my ear, as we raced down another hallway, to find more Auriel and Alexei nearly getting into each other's pants.

"Is this castle a porn den?" Alistair was just about to pass out at all the PDA. "Father says it's time for supper." I screech and the twins made an appearance again. "I wouldn't want to be late, if I were you."

They disappeared into thin air, that twisted in the air. "This way!" One smoke ball whispered. "Follow us!" The other finished.

They led us into the dining hall, with the longest damned table I've ever seen, complete with gorgeous chairs that look as if they popped straight out of the 17th century.

Alistair and I were seated at the far end of the table, facing Oliver and Alucard. I only recognized a handful of people, like the threesome from the hallway, Prince Adonis, the redhead, and his lovers, Elias and Dashiell. The twins, Carmello and Othello, and Auriel and Alexei.

There was light conversation at the table, until tons of wine glasses of blood filled the table. "Of course, we do have food for those here who don't drink blood."

I was given a steaming plate of braised chicken swimming in cream sauce and vegetables. My mouth watered as I dug in-- and proceeded to choke it up. Now Oliver and Alucard were biting each other at the table, Oliver's small body rocking in Alucard's hold.

I decided to stuff all the food down my throat. "How about dessert?" Alucard's hands drifted lower on Oliver's body. Oliver chuckled, and Alucard carried him upstairs.
"Now we part." The twins sang, exploding in a poof. Everyone else slowly left the table.

I yawned. "Take me to bed, Alistair. " I cooed in his neck. "I'm tired." He lifted me, bridal style, and rode the elevator.
Well, one night down. Two more to go.