Part 6: Wolf

Jake
She ushered me in to the room with some kind of etiquette which i found queer. Her kindness was extended when she pushed off some chair and offered me her bed to sit on instead. Whatever she was doing must have been carelessly rehearsed as i could sense the tension in her moves. I had not concentrated much on her the few times i had visited the room. She was really something.

Lisa was absent. My heart sunk a bit but something reassured me. Some false sense of being. Something soft about the mattress i was sitting on. Something edgy about my appetite. Something lustful about my heart. Mary was beautiful.

"Hey Jake"

My bad i hadn't noticed Colliah's presence. She was already sliding into her shoes,a gesture that she was leaving the room.

"Oh,hello Colliah,sorry i didn't greet you first" I replied smiling. All false.

"Don't mind,i was actually preparing to leave and with that being said,bye. Enjoy"

She left closing the door behind her.

Enjoy. Wait, did she just say that? What was i supposed to enjoy? That struck me as a odd statement but i brushed it off as just a normal nicety of the feel-at-home type. Whatever. So,i was alone in the room with Mary who was already seated beside me unsure of whether to ignite a conversation or not. Her facial was readably skeptical. A closer look on her gave me some chills. I was sitting next to a sexy beauty. Her dressing was seductive. A black miniskirt against thick thighs and a red top. The only clothes i could see on her. I undressed her mentally and sure enough she had no panties on. Hot.

"Where's Lisa" I asked just to divert my lustful thoughts. The wolf in me was acting too quickly. Too quick for the human that i was.

"Oh she left with Sebastian an hour ago"

"Who's Sebastian?"

"His boyfriend" Mary replied without hesitating adding some stress on her last word. Boyfriend. I swallowed hard at the mention and gave some inward groan but was careful not to let Mary notice my disappointment. I coated it with a smile and,

"Oh,not bad"

"Are you actually sure it's not bad?" She asked forming her fingers as if to quote me on the 'not bad' part of my utterance.

"Let's not talk about that"

"Sorry if it sounds uncomfortable,So Jake, you a fan of music?"

That served to enlighten the moment. Who didn't love music though? Kind of sounded like is Mount Everest a mountain?

"Oh,definitely yes,i do much" I answered.

"I bet you did,which genre?" She asked smiling. Dimples formed on her cheeks remotely describing what sexy looked like. Soft lips. Kissable. This girl had much to offer. She was sweet.

"I love hip hop only, it gets me moving" I added smiling back.

"Wow we have the same preference. What else may we be having in common" She replied winking.

"Sex drive maybe" I joked unsure of her reaction.

She giggled and patted my shoulder fidgeting closer. I had expected some harsh reprimand at worst but she was much more friendlier. Her pat on my shoulder triggered some electricity in me. A sudden urge for something familiar cropped up in me. It felt ages since i last had a swim. Not in a swimming facility but somewhere wetter than the ocean. It had been long. Two weeks actually surmounted to ages. I really needed refreshing. Hey pervert hold your cool.

"Coffee or tea?"

This interrupted my line of thoughts as Mary stood up and headed for an electric kettle.

"Uum am actually not staying here longer so, none thanks" I replied. I didn't mean it of course, i could stay till when i couldn't and couldn't didn't sound as the suitable verb of the moment.

"You will have to because you won't leave without tasting either,so coffee or tea"

Well,that sounded sexy. Convincing altogether. This girl was sweet.

"Coffee will do then"

I licked my lips lustfully as she bent to the kettle. I felt tempted to touch her overly generous booty. Plus those sexy alluring thighs. My blood was racing already with my heart thudding loudly. The wolf in me was howling with an uncontrollable appetite.

"You like what you see?" Mary caught me off guard staring at her derrière. Her tone of questioning cushioned the embarrassment of my stare though. She had no bad attitude at all.

"Oh yeah, that's a hell of a backside you got" I replied laughing. She smiled blushingly. Those dimples.

This girl was becoming a turn on for me. I had virtually forgotten about Lisa. The thought of her made me feel restless and insecure at the same time. I hated the fact that she had a boyfriend and was probably somewhere having all the pleasure. If only i could make her know i loved her. I hadn't told her yet thanks to her red attitude.

"Coffee is ready" Mary startled me off my muse as she handed me a cup.

"Thanks and your coffee is great" I said as i took a sip of the hot coffee. It was Sweet. Sweet as her. She sat closer to me than before a coffee cup at hand. It felt sensational. Her left hand graced my thigh and i almost jerked. It felt so close. So tempting.

The coffee moment was over. She put the cups away and stopped to stare at me. Her eyes registered a sexy glint. She started biting on her lower lip. This was so damn sexy and tempting. What was she up to? I hoped against what i was thinking. I actually wasn't even thinking at the moment.

"I need to go" I said standing.

"Not so fast" Mary said pushing me softly against the door. I was half surprised and expectant at the same time.

"Apples" She whispered into my ear.

I nodded.