Part 7: Sexchange

Wild would barely describe what i felt at that moment. Oddly enough she was the one steering the whole act. With my back against the door,she worked on my shirt buttons carelessly pulling off some. Her eyes were red and she was breathing heavily. Her chest heaved with torrents of emotion. Her  actions were ferocious. She seemed to savour every bit of her little aggression against my body. It felt sexy the rough way.

I grabbed her by the waist and switched sides,pinning her against the door. My shirt was already off. I cupped her cheeks and made her stare at me. Her eyes were seductively demanding. Pleadingly staring. I made as if to kiss her then tore through her top instead. Her wet licked lips were begging for mine. I unpinned her bra with swiftness meeting my bare chest with her equally full one. Soft. Boobs against my chest. Warmth flooded my system spurring my activity. My fingers gracefully ran through her bare skin sparking some moans off her. She twisted her neck her hair dropping to the side.

She worked on my pants pulling them off with precision. I equally dropped her miniskirt and shit,my earlier speculation was damn confirmed. She had no panties on.

Easy.

Our skins touched turning me on fully.

With one sweep i carried her to bed and started running my tongue over her body. She gave incessant moans while adjusting her position on the bed. Her nails dug into my skin creating a bittersweet sensation. I kissed her neck severally then our lips touched.

The kissing was slow at first but it gained by the minute and became fast with a lot of tongue play.

I softly pinched her skin increasing her moans.

Her waist moved against me as she begged for action. She took my erect self against her hands and started squeezing softly. It felt crazy. My tongue was overworking.

She then guided me slowly into her.

She was wet. Super wet.

I paused in her while our lips locked then slowly began to pump. She grabbed the sheets with her hands then started vigorously moving her waist. I pumped fast.

Her moans were satisfactory. Loud enough.

Harder.

I banged against her with full force. She was damn sweet. The juices overflowing. All sauced up.

My mind wallowed into crazy thoughts. I had a picture of my celebrity crush. I imagined her in bed with me. I substituted Mary's presence with hers. It felt awesome making love with her. This necessitated my speed and i pumped harder.

Apples. Really.

With one last push and an equally loud moan from her i exploded into her letting out a loud heave.

We lay in bed still holding onto each other.

She had quenched my weeklong thirst with skilled submission. I had enjoyed every bit of her body against mine. I sheepishly smiled to myself at the thought of how perverted i could get. Bad was tantamount to virtue for me. I was unashamedly in bed with a roommate to somebody i loved.

Speaking of love. Lisa.

The thought of her made feel a little guilty. I had no reason to feel so whatsoever but somehow i couldn't stop the feeling. She was supposed to be the one lying next to me,passionately stroking me. I could easily substitute her with Mary who almost matched her but there was something about Lisa which i couldn't stop loving. Something i had no name for. Some strange affectionate feeling that triggered my fantasies everyday. I still needed her. So much.

"Did you enjoy babe?" Mary asked while dressing up.

"Babe?" I asked bewildered. How fast.

"Yeah,i am sorry am making it sound premature but i am in love with you"

To be sincere i had no love like feeling for her. I just admired her physical form but she lacked something that Lisa had. The very thing about Lisa that i couldn't define. So her confession hit my wrong nerve. I was a wolf though and i could readily admit that i loved her though i didn't. So,

"Well, i love you too but you know i love her more."

There was a sudden silence followed by her loud squeal. I didn't intend to offend her but i had certainly blown it out of proportion.

"You have just used me you dumb fuck! " She screamed slapping my back while pushing me off bed. I slid into my trousers and had my now unevenly buttoned shirt on.

" If you call that using then am afraid you helped me use you!" I retorted sarcastically sneering.

She sat on her bed withdrawn. Tears started streaming down from her eyes. I found this interesting. She had used sex as bait to make me love her. Poor girl didn't know that i was just initializing a pastime with her. She was actually supposed to be apologizing for making me use her as she was branding it. Stupid thoughts. I decided to negotiate with her.

"Let's just do a friends with benefits relationship, you will surely benefit"

I tried hard not to be sarcastic.

"Fuck you! "

That is what i got.

She sobbed with her palms cupping her chin assuming a philosophical pose. I felt sorry for her. I took a perceptive look at her. She was actually beautiful. Her attitude wasn't sore. She seemed to be obsessed with the thought of us being lovers. Her face was innocent. Maybe we could be something. Maybe she could be better than Lisa. Maybe...

My line of thoughts was suddenly interrupted by her odd act. She went down on her knees before me and,

"I will do anything for you Jake,please allow me to be your girlfriend,honestly i love you. Lisa can't keep a relationship...she..."

Just then the door opened and in walked Lisa.

Her eyes wide as saucers.