Stress, Cat and Choi Youngjae

"Jaebum, do you still have 3 kind of papers from the last MV making with JYP Entertaiment? I think you should re-check at it bcs it's look strange..." He said as he check his computer

"What is it?"

"From the papers that we've got from your employee, we used about ₩155,700,890. First. That's too much when we only cost about ₩214,900,790 for Stray Kids?"

"I can't see the problem Mark. It's cheaper than Stray Kids. So why it's a problem?"

"Jeez how can this stupid man beside me is the owner and CEO..... for the fucking sake can't you see that Stray Kids have 9 members. 9 MEMBERS. And they used a lot of clothes, properties, cool and special effect. Meanwhile Baek A Yeon, we used no model at that MV, and no special effect. She and JYP ent asked us to make a cute and simple MV as her concept Jaebum. CUTE AND SIMPLE. We don't need special effect or special and cool properties. It should be lot cheaper"

"Are you sure?"

"Here's what Bambam our best MV maker, videographer and videoediting send to me. The MV that not released yet. And i just ask Bambam about how much it will cost. He said because there's no special effect and properties bcs she want it Cute and Simple it'll cost about ₩110,000,000-125,500,000. And also, why the heck we need to used this fucking ₩78,890,500 for 'clothes' i mean it's only Baek Ah Yeon. She is a soloist so why it cost like about 8-10 clothes? If it's Twice who have 9 members, it'll be fine if they need 9 clothes or even more. But SHE'S A FUCKING SOLOIST and SHE ONLY USED 4 CLOTHES AT THAT MV AND THAT'S FREE BECAUSE SHE HAS A POPULARITY AMONGS TEEN. She's got a lot of promotion!! She's the ambassador of Mixxmix Korea fashion brand!!  She's got Mixxmix Korea Fashion Brand for FREE to used at her MV comeback!!"

"Wait.. WHAT?! ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY THAT MY EMPLOYEES TAKE A LOT OF MONEY FROM MY COMPANY?!"

"YES!!! THAT'S WHY I TOLD YOU TO RE-CHECK THE PAPERS FROM JYP!!"

"okay..."

And guess what. I can't find it everywhere.

"SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT!! I CAN'T FOUND IT!"

"Actually i have a copy, i asked the JYP's staff to send the softfile to my e-mail. Just in case you lost it or something bad happen bcs i know you're stubborn. Here.. take a look. JB YOU SEE THAT?! From the JYP Report paper, it only cost about ₩115,756,890. It's very different than from Deffsoul Report paper. So you lost about ₩40M. And the reason why you can't found the paper is bcs someone absolutely stole it or never send the paper into your office"

"FUCK I'LL CALL BAMBAM!! And Mark please made a new report about this mv making"

"Oh Jaebum hyung!! How's it? I already told mark hyung about some weird employees lately and I already wrote every name of them for your information. And I already send the unreleased mv which is a secret to Mark. I'm not going to be scolded bcs of that right?" Bambam from thebother hand

"Nah you aren't just bcs of you a spoiler brat. I know all this time you spoil every video that you've made to your mom first even when you know that's secret. But thank you for contacted Mark about it. And send me the name of every employees that acted weird during the mv making. And i mean NOW. RIGHT NOW"

"But hyung!! I'm busy right now! My fashion DoubleB company will held a fucking catwalk in 2 days from now also there's a big wedding party right now on my B'Wakanda Ballroom and Restaurant. I'm not at the DeffSoul and i LEFT the book at my office. At DeffSoul. And you need my retina and my fingerprint scan to get inside bcs all things in my office at Deffsoul is a secret from company, artists, investor and clients"