END

Youngjae awake from his sleep

"BUMIEE HYUNG!!!"

"Ssshhh shhhh i'm here jelly bean, my sunshine, my cute wife, i'm here. Don't worry" jb said then he kissed Youngjae on his head, nose, cheeks, then lips

"What happened? Is he alive? We made it right?"

"It's you. You made it to still alive. You know i thought i'm going to lose you. And guess what? Not he. But she"

"WHAT!? H-how?"

"Okay. So when the first time you saw him, you can't saw her penis right bcs of her position but from the way she peed and how active she was, everybody assumed she was a boy. But nah. She is a girl. An active and cheerfull one. And... She's normal. Totally fine. There's nothing wrong with her"

"Can i see her?"

"In an hour. So she's normal but yeah she need extra UV rays. She's all yellow bcs her hepar doesn't work well yet. Dr. Sungjin said it's an usual case , if the pregnant mom has a problem during the pregnancy the baby could be yellow bcs of the hepar. But yeah all we need to do is just to put the baby on a box with uv rays light for 2 hours once a day. The baby will be normal after 1-2 weeks"

"So... 1 hour passed after they placed our baby? So i can meet her in an hour... Okay then... Mmm 2 weeks? So i'll stay at this bed for 2 weeks? Ughh i really want to go home~"

"No~ you don't have to stay here in 2 weeks Jae ah... Doctor said tomorrow will be the last time. We can go home the day after tomorrow"

"Wait... WHAT!?"

"Well.... You have been sleeping for 8 days already Jelly bean"

"8 DAYS!?"

"Yup. And our baby is awesome. She just need 9 days. Not even 2 weeks"

"Stop talking abt the baby... So all this time, i was sleeping for a damn 8 days? And why you still wear the same clothes as 8 days ago when--"

"Ya! You think i don't take a bath for 8 days!? I can't leave you, of course, but when i know you'll wake soon, I feel a bi relieved. I left you for eat my meals, see our baby, and of course take a bath. I always change into diff clothes. This clothes already washed days ago, and you wake up when i used this shirt. If you wake like in 4 hors from now, you'll see me in another shirt"

"O-okay so this is your shirt fault that i thought i just coma or sleeping or whatever it is for hours only not 8 days"

"Yup"

"So let's talk abt our baby. Her name is?"

"I don't know. I don't give name yet. So at the incubator it's written as Im's Daughter bcs i don't give name yet amd refused to give her a name"

"Why is that?"

"I don't want to decide anything again in my life without you. Even if it just a name. So the hospital hasn't make us the paper of the baby's birth yet bcs i don't give a name yet"

"HAHAHA. Now tell me Beom-hyung. How you called her?"

"So the first day i hug her and play with her, she was smiling then when the time for visit was end, i put her back to the incubator and then she cried and her cried is kinda unique 'nyaaaa tyaaa huaaaa' yeah like that. So i used to call her 'baby girl Nata-Nata don't cry okay, dad is here baby' yeah like that"

"Awwwww Beom hyung is so cute when he talked to our baby with that aegyeo-voice. Why don't we name her Im Na Ta then? It's a so random name but cute don't you think?"

"I rather choose Im NaYeon, Im NaNa, or Im NaRi. Like... NaTa... Are you sure?"

"Of course it's cute. Lot of people named nayeon nari nana but i think we can't never find someone with Nata as the name"