I Love Him

No one POV

12.05 PM

"Yo JB! How was yesterda-- WHAT'S GOING ON?! OMG look at your face!! Are you crying all night?"

"Yes.. The one that i love the most left me... I miss Youngjae. I tried to drink nothing last night. And realise how much i miss Youngjae and how much i need Youngjae"

"So you--"

"I need your help Jackson. You said you want to help right?"

"Y-yes"

Jaebum sighed

"I know you know the whole story. At the hotel. When he talked about Yangjae and Bbeom. I just remember it last night, our childhood moments. But there's one thing... one thing... i need to know and i know that you know. Was he... really cheating on me or not?"

"Ya!! You... you still thinking that he was cheating on you?! Wah you are so unbelieveable!! How can you think like that?! Wahh...."

"So he never cheat from the very begining...."

Jaebum smiled but then he sad again

"What's wrong?"

"That's my baby... my child... i rejected our child in front of him bcs the thought of that's him and someone else child.... omg Jackson i need to see him"

"You want to hear the real story bro?"

"Y-yes please"

"He almost raped by five men. But gladly Junho man find him first. So the kissmarks is all the five men could give... he saved. But you from nowhere... you shouted at him, called him a bitch when he mentally attacked because of almost being raped by 5 men"

"I....."

Jaebum cried

"Jb are you crying?"

"No i'm not..... fuck yes i am crying! Yes yes i'm crying jackson. I'M CRYING"

"Come here bro"

They share a hug

"Jackson do you know where's Youngjae?"

"I-i don't know"

"Thanks Jackson for lying. At least i know he... saved with you"

"Wdym? I said i don't know"

"You can't lie at me bro. I know that you know where is it. And i bet Mark asked you to not telling me where is he but wherever he is, you and mark are keep watching him.. right? So is he alright?"

Jackson sighed

"Yes he's alright. You know what, sometime this is why i hate our friendship. I know when you lie at me which that's good but you also know when I lie at you. I'll make a call with Mark. Go talk to him. Is he going to let you meet Youngjae or not"

"O-okay"

"Hello Jacks, honey."

"Uhm.. hi mark. It's me Jb"

"What do you want"

"Youngjae. Jackson said he doesn't know where Youngjae is. But.... i think you know since you are his best friend so i asked him to make a call with you..."

"I don't know. Hey kids can you both shut up i'm talking on phone right now!"

"Who's that? Bambam and Yugyeom? Can you say hello to them from me i miss them"

"Crazy kids. Jaebum said he miss you... awwww why both of you are blushing!! Ya jaebum you know what they're blushing"

"Yeah this is my first time to say those word to that kids. Anyway why they're in your house?"