what happened before

Jaebum

"Jinyoung.. open the door"

I knocked slowly

"Oh hi JB oppa. So Jinyoung oppa big tee is fit you well. Come in. Jinyoung oppa is changing"

"Huh? Is that my tee hyung?"

"Yup. He didn't bring any cloth with him and Youngjae accidently throw up on him so Jacks oppa asked for a tee when you took a bath oppaa" Jisoo explained to Jinyoung

"What is it hyung?"

"Mmm.. Jisoo.. is that okay if i have my time wih Jinyoung? I need to talk with him"

Jinyoung frowned

"Of course. Enjoy your time" she said and about to leave

"Mmm where are you going Jisoo-ya?" I asked

"I invited my friends to come since it's the last day i'm here. Lisa, Jennie and Rosè. So maybe i can just sit with them on the lobby"

"No. You aren't going everywhere. You are pregnant that big. And what if something happen on your way to the lobby? Jinyoung will kill me right Jinyoung?"

"So maybe me and Jinyoung will just drink a coffee at the hotel's cafè while. I was just asking for your permission to take Jinyoung. Not to make you leave. Your friends can come to this room. Bye jisoo" i said and left her

I was standing in front door and heard a 'making out' sounds from inside. And then Jinyoung voice said 'bye honey call me if you and the girls need anything. Take your time'

"Are you done bro?" I said as he reached the front door

"I am"

_____________________________

We are on the cafe right now.

"So what do you want to talk about hyung?"

"First. When will you take Youngjae to the doctor with both of you?"

"What time is it? Oh 9.00 a.m... Maybe around 2 p.m so Jisoo has a lot of time with her girls"

"Okay. Tell me about the result"

"Are you worrying him?" He said with a smirk

He doesn't know about i used him. Jackson is the only one who knows. Ofc Youngjae knows he heard my convo with dad

"No."

"But you look like you are. Okay is just that?"

"Well... tell me the whole story how can i reach my apartement? You said i opened the door by myself but i never can remember my code. Who tell you the code? I don't even called jisoo i don't have her number. And at my phone call history, i can only saw Youngjae's name. Spill it since i already met Youngjae"

He sighed

"Okay. You were drunk. And called Youngjae at 2 a.m. He has the spare keys of my house but worried af that time bcs he couldn't reach me. Of course i was sleeping and who tf is calling you at midnight so i silent my phone and back to sleep after 7x called me, he called Jisoo and Jisoo woke imediately. After that she woke me up and Youngjae went to Seoul"

"And then?"

"He ran to the nearest bus station. But he was late. The last bus was 9 minutes ago and the next bus was about 2 hour later. He ran to the train station and he was late 1 minute only. And the next train was about 1.5 hours later. So he decided to take some taxi but the bad things happen on the sidewalk but gladly he got a help from a good people"