CH 1: Same old, same old.

"Suji!" Suji's mom yelled from the counter.

"Yes mom??" Suji said as she was struggling to hold empty cups while heading to the counter.

"Can you take the counter while I use the washroom quickly?" Suji's mom said rushing to the washroom. Suji ran behind the counter taking people's orders.

Today was a big lineup. Normally business wouldn't do this well but Suji knew the lineup would die down soon.

After Suji took the last few people, she rushed to make the drinks for the remaining people.

"What's taking mom so long?!" Suji said furiously, out of breath. She walked fast towards table 6 and served them.

Its been over 15 minutes!!!?? Suji thought.

At that point Suji felt like fainting but knew she had to work harder.

/////

"Suji why don't you ever take a break? You've been working so hard, you need a break.." Jane complained through the phone.

"I know. I know. But my mom needs help around the cafe. Getting workers is hard, Jane. Eeeespecially when people ignore our 'Now Hiring' sign that's basically covering the whole window. My dad is too busy working as a realtor, Jieun is busy in school, my mom only has me." Suji said with a deep sigh.

"What about your dream as a dancer, Suji? You've been dancing ever since I even knew you. You can't just let your talent go to waste." Jane complained through the phone, once again.

"I don't know.. I think I'll just put my dream aside from now on and put my family as first priority."

"But, have you ever thought about yourself? Your friends? You've never came out from your house nor the café too hang out with us. You're working too hard, that you didn't come to face reality."

"Reality?" Suji scoffed "Of course I'm facing reality. I'm living it right now." Suji was about to break out in laughter.

"If I could I'd give you a flick on your head." Jane said annoyingly. "And what if you don't get married?? Have any kids?"

"Hey Jane, this is my life not yours. I'll find someone for myself in maybe a decade." Suji said teasingly. "Now I need to get my beauty sleep, goodnight Jane." Suji smiled.

"In a decade I bet all the good looking boys will be taken!" Jane argued. "Goodnight, Suji.." Jane ended the call.

Suji put her blanket over her and took a deep sigh.

"Tomorrow's the same old, same old." Suji hugged her meowzie plushie tightly before she fell asleep.

Or was it really going to be the same old, same old?

~~~~~

Sorry this chapter was short, I'll try to make the next chapters longer! :))