CH 20: Just, How?

Suji widened her eyes, not wanting to move.

Hansol looked more realistic, not see through or anything. He looked very human than ever before.

Suji blinked her eyes dozens of times until Hansol pinched her cheek.

"You alright there?" He chuckled shyly.

"Y-Yeah" A smile forming on her face. She suddenly hugged him, not wanting to let go. Until he said something that made her heart drop.

"May I ask who you are?" He looked at Suji with confusion written all over his face as Suji let go of the hug.

She widened her eyes. "You really don't remember me?"

"Why? Are you my sister?"

Suji felt taken aback. We look nothing alike, what is he thinking?

"No.." Suji bit her lower lip.

"Your my... sister-in-law?! Do I even have a brother though?" He asked himself.

Suji shut her eyes, she thought he was joking with her. She punched Hansol's arm playfully. "Your joking rightttt?"

"No, why would I be joking?" He crashed his eyebrows together.

/////

"Well..." Marco tilted his head slowly.

"Well what? You guys never said anything about him losing his memory!" Suji frowned. People were walking by thinking she was crazy. They were chilling in the hospital lounge as they thought Hansol was back at his hospital room taking a rest.

"We forgot to tell you. That's why we came all the way here." Marco said, hoping Suji would forgive them.

"I-" She paused. "It's okay, I was just overthinking anyways. I mean what would I expect? He woke up from a coma so of course he wouldn't remember anything." Suji admitted, though she hated to admit it, it was true.

It was better for Hansol to be in a coma and forget everything, than him dying.

"Remember what?" They all heard and turned around to see Hansol walking to Suji. "Who are you talking too?" He asked.

Oh right. He can't see.

Suji face palmed herself. "Nothing, nothing."

"Whaaat? He doesn't remember his best dancing buds?" Taeyong pouted.

Suji ignored Taeyong and continued. "Just don't worry.. We'll retrieve memories again" She smiled, though she was forcing the smile.

"Are you sure? You were going full blast on an empty space."

"You heard everything?" She felt heat through her body.

"Yeah, since we're in the hospital, we can get you to a doctor-"

Suji heard laughing behind them.

"AHAHAHAHA he's dissing you right now, oh my gosh." Taeyong was laughing while he was on the floor.

"Be quiet!" Suji looked back to see them laughing so hard, it looked like they were having trouble getting oxygen as they were laughing so hard.

"Your acting eccentric, are you sure you don't need a doctor?" He asked, concerned.

The laughing continued but Suji used her patience not to embarrass herself I front of Hansol.

"No, I'm okay." She faked a smile.

The doctor came and stood beside Hansol. "May I speak with you?" He looked directly at Suji.

/////