thank you so very much!

this story got 1000 reads and honestly, I never knew I'd get to reach that milestone. thank you so much!

to be honest, this wasn't the best story i've written seeing as it is my first story I published online, there is some areas I need to improve on but I am so shocked how my first story got 1000 reads, I just can't believe it

i've never really opened up about writing stories until my brother saw me writing a new chapter on "Milk (Ji Changmin FF)" which was really really embarrassing, but I am proud to write and show my creativity through my stories.

anyways heres some information about this story*

-I wanted to continue this story so I came up with an idea that put a huge twist to the story, so the story wouldn't be boring and more interesting.

-I tried to put as much genres as I can added to this story so it can be a very interesting story.

-honestly, I didn't really ship Hansol and Suji at first but I just decided to make a FF with them since there's not much fanfics with both of them. but even imagining it in real life is just so asjasd

-i've been really inspired by reading other fanfics and reading books.

-fantasy is the genre that I admire most, because the story seems more magical and that's what I tried to do in this book— bringing magic alive.

-this book was more of a kind of practice for me to improve my writing, I gathered enough courage and decided to write it and publish it online to see what feedback i'd get. it's still stage 1 for me.

-I wanted to make this story pretty realistic but then I realized how long the chapters would be if I added so many details and I wouldn't really have time for that..

-I love writing these kinds of stories, fantasy and mystery is the go to genres for me. (and of course some romance hehe)

thank you so so sos osososo much for 1000 reads and the votes also increased. i'm honestly so happy at all the reviews I got from this book, thank you so much! i'll continue to make more books throughout the summer (1 more month of summer break *proceeds to cry) and try my best to not any mistakes on my new stories! talking about new stories..

check out my other book Milk (Ji Changmin FF)!!

thank you so very much once again :)