CH 6: A New Worker?

"See I told you they're dating!" Jane whispered loudly to the girls, making Suji and Hansol hear.

"Well.. You weren't wrong.." Yujin commented.

"No. We're not dating.." Suji stated.

"She's probably covering up that she has a boyfriend.." Euna said.

"You're right! But, they're still holding hands." Minju pointed out.

They both let go of their hands and awkwardly stood there. Hansol looked around biting his lip. Suji looked down shyly. Not a good idea.

"OH MY GOSH WE'RE SO HIGH UP." Suji screamed grabbing the attention of the tourists. "I'M GONNA DIEEEE!!" Suji screamed, her eyes wide open.

Hansol put his arm around Suji, walking slowly with her.

"I hate to say this but you're embarrassing us." Hansol whispered in Suji's ear.

"Shut up." Suji smacked Hansol's hand lightly, still frightened.

/////

Suji and Hansol were alone now, they were heading somewhere only Hansol knew. It was 6:35PM.

30 Minutes Earlier...

"Where did they goo?" Suji asked worriedly.

Hansol was pretty relieved that her friends were gone, so then his planning would go normal.

"Have you tried calling them?"

"YEEEESSS."

Suji looked up and saw a bus passing by with her friends in it, waving at her and mouthing "Good luck". She then got a message from D ARK and opened it up.

Today 6:02 PM

"Yujin🐬: We wanted to leave you two alone."

"Jane👶🏻: Yeah, sorry we left without notice. You two just look so good together."

Suji cringed, but smiled.

Are they really fangirling because of that? Suji smiled and typed a message.

"Suji🐰: But we never got to finish hanging out😔"

"Euna🤗: There are plenty of days we can hang out. Oh and don't forget to send us a photo with him."

"Minju🐹: Yeah. Thank us later, alright??"

"Suji🐰: You guys are so.. Whatever, I'll get going now."

Suji turned off her phone and looked up at Hansol who was waiting.

"So..?" Suji asked. Hansol averted his gaze to Suji quickly.

"Right, I have somewhere I wanna take you."

Suji widened her eyes and smiled.

They were now on the bus to somewhere. Suji was trying to think where he was taking her.

Is it that famous noodles restaurant? Or... perhaps a Pokémon store!? Suji smiled, getting excited.

The bus came to it's stop and Hansol got up, followed by Suji. The streets were pretty busy, the sun was setting and everyone had to go places.

They were facing the streets while Hansol looked the opposite way.

"So where are we going?" Suji asked Hansol, still looking at the crowd.

"Turn around and tell me what you think."

Suji turned around and her eyes brightened up.

Han River.