CH 15: Interviews

"Hwanhee. Let's meet." Suji said through the phone.

"Yeah, yeah sure." He said surprised. "Where shall we meet?"

"Let's meet at your house."

"My hous-"

"I'll be there in 10 minutes with Hansol."

"Hansol? That litt-"

Suji ended the call and looked to her side.

"It's set." She smiled at Hansol.

/////

Suji stared at the house.

"How do you even know where Hwanhee lives in the first place?"

"We were high school friends, what do you think?" She looked at Hansol. "Anyways, let's go."

Suji headed first, then Hansol. She rung the doorbell hoping he was there.

"I hope he's here."

"Since when were you hopeful for some boy to be here?"

"Do you want to disappear? If he's not here you'd disappear much faster" She said with an annoyed look.

Suddenly the door opened.

"Disappear?" He said astonished.

Suji pushed by Hwanhee and sat at his sofa followed by Hansol.

"What a way to say hi." He rolled his eyes and closed the door. "What do you need?"

"Have you ever did something in the past.." Suji asked all of a sudden.

"Yes, I did everything in the past, eat food, drink-"

"Anything you regretted." She said interrupting Hwanhee.

"I can't really remember much." He admitted. "But I do get a feeling when Hansol is around."

"What kind of feeling?" Hansol asked.

"A scared type of feeling."

"Hey! Be serious." Suji said.

"I'm being honest, my heart beats around him, fast."

Suji's jaw dropped and Hansol crashed his eyebrows together.

"No, no not that kind." He paused. "What I'm trying to say is that whenever I'm around Hansol, I always get chills down my body."

Suji nodded her head. "Ahh yes.."

"Is this all you can remember?" Hansol asked.

"Well what do you expect? You think I can remember things from long ago?"

"You little-" He said but got cut off by Suji.

"Anything you remember including Hansol, anything about me?"

"Why you? I thought this would be about-"

"Yes actually! I remember...." Hwanhee gathered this thoughts together. "I saw someone with your brother. I'm not sure who though. He was all covered in blood when I passed by. He got into a fight with your brother."

"What..?" Her heart dropped hearing her brother.

"Anymore information?" Hansol asked, desperate for more information.

"Your brother was brutally beaten afterwards.."

"Then why didn't you call the police?! He could've survived!" Hansol yelled.

"If I was there earlier, the police would've come much faster and he could've lived. That's why your brother didn't survive.." He said. "And.. Hansol was at the scene, but I never knew what happened. I was too busy helping Hongbin get to a safer place. Right after they took Hongbin to the hospital, I went with him. I never knew what happened with Hansol though."