chapter 1~ Run

Max

Run.

That's all I can do.

I turn the corner and almost run straight into a teacher. I took a quick step back and kept running. I'm tired of this place and understandably so.

The school I go to is a private school.

I hate it.

The only reason I go here is because both my parents find that I need a 'first class education'.

I think otherwise.

I knew that this little running episode will get me kicked out but in deep shit with my parents.

I run to my locker and enter the code as quick as I can, I hear the footsteps of the school officers. I hurry and grab my bag and make a run for it.

I run down the stairs and jump off the last four, I sprint down the hall and into the gym. I run into the boiler room and run all the way towards the emergency exit.

I open the door with happiness in my head.

Only the happiness stops when I see eight police officers in front of me.

I huff and turn around and sprint around the boilers and hide behind the biggest water tank.

The officers all ran after me. I heard them get to the door I came through, that's when I made my grand escape.

I hear cheers from some of the windows above me. I quickly look up to see at least nine windows open with students cheering for me to run.

"RUN MAX, RUN, THEY'RE RIGHT BEHIND YOU" I look up and quickly behind me.

Who ever yelled wasn't kidding. I had ten officers on my heels and they were gaining, fast.

I sucked in a breath and realized that I was in more trouble than I bargained for.

I ran up the sidewalk and took a sharp right onto the main road. I could already hear the running stop. The noise was replaced with sirens and the sound of a speeding car.

I'm fucked.

I ran into the woods and ran about sixty feet in. I could just barely see the road.

I could hear the sirens getting closer. I watched as the cop cars when speeding past the woods in the direction of the city.

I let out a breath and slowly made my way towards my parents house.

I still lived with them even though all we ever do is argue.

I already knew that once they get wind of this I will be kicked out of the house. I wont even be given a bit of money.

I jumped over a dead tree and waltzed around a huge rock.

I at this point didn't care if my uniform got messy.  Wouldn't matter anyways, Ill be kicked in a few hours, why should I care?

My uniform consisted of the normal khaki pants and  a white button up. They didn't care about shoes so I always wore top notch shoes.

 They didn't care about shoes so I always wore top notch shoes