chapter 6~ permission

Max

Once she pulled away I hid my face and blushed.

Just the thought of what she could do made me feel, weird. Yeah, weird is the way to describe it.

I looked at her face and saw her smirking.

Demi sat up and pushed me onto the bed and hovered over me.

She leaned down and lightly kissed me.

I loved it.

I felt like I was being sucked into the kiss. It felt intoxicating, if that can describe it.

She pulled away and smiled down at me.

"Ya know, when I put that ad on the website I never thought anyone would answer. I assumed anyone who answered would only be here for the money but now I see that I was wrong." I smiled slightly and nodded.

"If I'm being honest I had no clue who you were. The name Demi rung a bell but not enough that I could identify you right away" she nodded and laid down next to me.

She pulled me into a hug.

"we've known each other almost less than twenty-four hours and we are already really intimate" She pulled away and looked concerned.

"Do you want to stop? We can go slow at first if that's what you want. I don't want to rush you, I'm sorry If I ha-" I cut her off by giving her a quick and small kiss.

It quieted her down.

She looked at me and a subtle blush crept across her face.

she pushed her face into the pillow and sighed.

"Ill try and slow down from now on. I wont rush you into anything. I do want to know though if I have permission to just give you little kisses every once and a while." She looked at me and was waiting for my answer.

I thought about it for a minute.

Small kisses could mean anything. It most likely isn't going to be a thing to get into my pants.

I looked at her and nodded.

She smiled wide and nodded.

I sighed and sat up and rubbed my face.

"I'mma go to my room and change." I got up and grabbed my phone and charger and walked out fast and into my room.

I closed the door and slid against the door.

My mind was at a tug of war. On one hand I wanted to be with Demi, she was caring and sweet and all around awesome. On the other hand this could get out of hand.

I don't know what to do.

I got up and walked over to my suitcase and opened it and grabbed some sweatpants and another hoodie. I put those on and then laid in the middle of my bed, scrolling through my phone.

I heard shuffling down the hall and then a door opening and closing.

I stared at the door and waited, I was about to go back to scrolling when there was a knock on the door.

I got up and opened it and saw Demi standing in front of me in shorts and a big shirt.

"I was wondering if you'd like to go hangout outside" I shrugged and nodded, she smiled and carefully linked her arm through mine and we walked downstairs.

I smiled as we got to the bottom of the stairs because Demi was slightly skipping along.

She opened the door and two little balls of fur went flying by my feet. It took me by surprise but I really care.

Demi led me over to the little sitting area and sat down and motioned for me to do the same.

I sat down and looked over the railing, it was sorta like a cliff but it had other houses at the bottom.

Demi gently tapped my hands which made me look up. She smiled at me and stared at me for a second.

"why are you staring at me?" I said, my face got red and I was blushing.

"Cause you're cute"

"Nah"

"Fine then you're fucking hot. Is that a better way to put it?"