Little Serial Killer

"Please!" I beg. 

"I said no!" Negan grabs my by the shoulders. "You're not ready!" 

"I am!" I yell. "I'm ready! I need to see them!" 

"This proves that you're not ready. When you can keep a steady head, I'll consider it." Negan frowns, letting me go. 

I take a few deep breaths, trying to calm my hummingbird heart. 

"Then. Can you tell Maggie that I miss her? Carl too." I ask. 

"Sure." Negan grunts. 

"Little pig, little pig, let me in!" Negan drags Lucille across the gated fence of Alexandria

Spencer, Deanna's son, opens the gate. 

"Who are you?" He questioned. 

"You've got to be kidding me!" Negan grins, "Where is Rick?"

Rick appears with a frown on his face. His eyes search the ground around Negan, searching. "You said a week. It's been four days." Rick narrows his eyes. 

"I just like you so much, I couldn't stay away!" Negan grins. 

"Where's Andrew?" Rick blurts. 

"The boy? He's safe." Negan leaves it at that but Rick isn't satisfied. 

"Why isn't he here. I want to see him!" He demands. 

"You are in NO position to be telling me what to do." Negan raises his voice before lowering it again. "Where's the widow?" 

"Would you care to pay your condolences?" Father Gabriel pops up. 

"Jesus, you're creepy." Negan was startled before the realization set in. "She didn't make it?" 

"No." Rick answers. They had to keep Maggie safe at Hilltop. 

"Well, I need to look for a Carl." Negan announced. "Gotta speak to him." 

"You can't take him too." Rick was furious. 

"I ain't want no moody, hormonal ridden teenager." Negan scoffs. "Just have to deliver a message." 

Rick leads Negan to Carl, who is tossing a ball to a large dog. 

"Carl?" Negan makes sure that he has the right boy. 

Carl's eye darts up to look at Negan with a glare. "Where is he?" He demands. "Where is my brother?" 

"Brother? Oh, shit. We got an affair going on here!" Negan giggles. 

"Not brother by blood." Rick pipes up. 

"Well. He's well fed and safe." Negan shrugs. "He wanted me to tell you that he missed you. But that's bullshit if I ever called it."