Chapter Eight

As we approached the door my body started tingling with anticipation. So much that I was unable to stop my fingers from flicking around trying to contain the electric feeling that was building up in them. I knew if I stopped moving them my hands would explode with energy. So I let them switch away letting my energy build up.

We were about a foot from the door when we could hear a scream coming from inside the house. I was about to use my powers to open the door but before I could Dean kicked it in. He stepped through the door first with his gun drawn. I quickly followed him in I quickly looked behind me looking for Sam but he was not there. I wondered where he was but only for a second because I was not letting this bitch get away. Not this time.

I fallowed Deans lead into what looked to be a dining room. There she was standing over Victoria with a dagger in her hand.

Dean quickly started shooting at her. The bullets just stopped short of her and fell to the ground before her. He just did not seem to be getting the idea. He emptied out his entire clip. Did he really think he would just be able to shoot her and then that would be the end of it. She is an assassin for The Source. Did he really think that she would be that easy to kill?

She did not even look up from what she was doing. She kept chanting and was almost done. She was about to stab her when Sam came up behind her. He held his gun directly to the back of his head.

“Drop it.” He told her.

She froze in place but I could see the devilish grin forming on her face.

“Sam.” I said under breath.

I could see his brow scrunch like he was in pain. I fallowed his line of site and saw that his gun was so hot it was turning red. He held on for a few more seconds before dropping it.

I had to do something and I had to do it fast. But Sam was still standing to close. He was standing there holding his hands.

Oh forgive me Sam.

I quickly and as gently as I could use my mind to throw Sam out of the way. It was still way too hard as he went flying into the wall so hard it knocked him out. Dean ran over to him to see if we was okay. Trying to wake him up. I could not make out what he was saying I was to focused on what I had to do next.

This caused the witch to look up from what she was doing long enough to finally make eye contact with me. It was like she finally noticed I was standing there. When she brock eye contact she quickly turned and tried to run away. The second her back turned to me I finally let my body relax.  I let my fingers stop moving and held them out in front of me right next to my hips facing the direction of the witch. Bolts of blue electricity shout out through my figure tips. Scorching everything in sight. Dean protectively leaned over his brother and Victoria ran out of the room. The main focus of my attack landed directly in between the witches shoulder blades. Thankfully.

She quickly fell to the floor. I stopped and slowly took in a deep breath. I was going to have to take it easy for a while before I got my strength back up after that attack. Dean was staring at me with a worried look on his face. Not shore if he should say job well done or be worried about what just happened.

The only problem was the witch had more fight in her then even I expected. While I was looking at Dean she got up and through her dagger at me.

“Destiny!” Dean yelled out.

I quickly turned around just in time to see what was happening. I quickly moved out of the way just as the dagger flew by my face and landed in the wall rite behind me.

I had no time to think about what just happened I had to do something now or she would get away. I knew I did not have enough strength at the moment to use my powers. So I turned around grabbed the dagger out of the wall and flung it at her. She must not have expected for me to be talented with a blade because she did not even bother to move out of the way. The dagger landed directly in her right shoulder and she fell over screaming in pain.

I silently thanked my mom for teaching me self-defense as well as magic. She always would tell me it was just as important to know how to defend yourself without magic as it was with it. She would always say the difference between a dead witch and an alive witch was the ability to defended oneself even when magic could not be used to save them.

Dean quickly ran over to the witch and placed a power blocking talisman around her neck. I then helped him tie her up. So she would not be able to escape. Once we were done and had her tied down to a chair I noticed that Sam had woken up. He was checking on Victoria who besides being really scared seemed to be okay.

“Thank you.” She kept saying over and over again.

Once she finally calmed down she looked over to the three of us.

“This is because of him rite? The investigation into Cole Turner?” She asked.

Sam and Dean both looked at me.

“Yes.” I answered.

“How did you even get involved in this?” I asked her. “Have you ever even been to California?”

“No.” She responded. “It was Chris. He brought us all back together. He told us he was working on something. That we were the only ones who could trust. He told us if anything was to happen to him that we would all received a folder.” She handed me a red folder.

I really wanted to look and see what was inside but I did not want the others to. So I held it in my hands and it disappeared.

“What did you do?” She asked nervously.

“It’s okay. It’s back in my car. That’s magically protected. I just did not want anything to happen to it until we got back.” I told her.

She seemed to calm down.

“Okay.” She said.

“You may want to leave now.” Dean told her sternly.

“Just for a little while.” Sam said more kindly.

“What are you going to do to her?” She asked.

“Kill her.” Dean said.

Sam sent him a look that could only come from a sibling.

“Where not going to kill her?” I told her.

“Were not?” Sam asked.

“No were going to torture her, until she tells me where I can find The Source.”

 A/N Check out the video. Its all about Sam and Dean.