Chapter 15 - Sam

I could not help but smile as I watched Destiny though her stuff in Dean’s face.

            “Hold my stuff.” She told him before she walked off to the middle of the dance floor.

I could help but look after her as she walked away. She had so much confidence in everything she did. Even by just looking at her walk anyone would be able to see that she is not someone you should mess with.

“Can you believe this?” Dean asked as he through her stuff on the table.

I could not help but laugh. The look on his face was precious he looked like he was going to explode. His cheeks were even red in frustration.

“This is not funny!” He yelled at me.

“It’s a little bit funny.” I responded.

“I can’t take this.” He said as he through his hands up in the air.

A waitress walked by and Dean grabbed her attention and ordered a beer.

After watching him flirt with the waitress like he does everywhere we go I looked back onto the dance floor.

It did not take long for my eyes to scan the floor and find Destiny. She was dancing directly in the middle of the floor. She was dancing along to the beet. She was a really good dancer. It seemed like the music was flowing through her body as if she was one with it. She seamlessly changed the way her body would move when the songs changed.

Even with as good as she looked and danced no one seemed to be around her. It was as if an invisible bubble was separating her from everyone else. It did not make sense to me because there were obviously guys who were looking at her. Who defiantly wanted her? At this thought I felt a small ping of something in the pit of my stomach. I could feel my face start to get worm. Before I had time to think much about what was going on inside of me Dean pulled me out of my thoughts.

“I’m starting to think that there is no friend. That she just wanted to dance.” He said in-between sips of his beer.

“Why do you say that?” I asked.

“Do you see anyone?” He asked pointing to the dance floor. “She’s just out there dancing by herself.”

“Maybe he’s just not here yet.” I told him.

“Maybe he’s not coming at all. Maybe he does not exist.” He told me again.

“Then why would she come all the way here with us?” I asked him.

“I don’t know. To distract us. To stop us from doing our job.” He told me.

I could not believe that he was still on this.

“I thought we were past this. She helped us on the last case.”

“No. She through you across a room knocking you out cold. Then she proceeded to torture the witch.” He told me.

“Oh come on Dean like you have not done both of those things.” I told him.

He just looked at me knowing it was the truth. By his logic I should not trust him either.

“Well. She, she wanted us to set someone on fire.” He told me thinking he won the argument. I was no longer paying attention though.

“Dean.” I said as I looked into the crowd.

“What?” He asked.

“Look.” I said pointing in the crowd.

There was a guy in the crowed a few feet behind her who was making it very obvious that he was watching her. He was slowly making his way up behind her. It did not seem that she saw him but his eyes were locked onto her.

There was something about this guy that bothered me but I could not put my finger on it. He was average height, not muscular; he looked just like a normal guy. Except for the fact that he had bleached blonde hair that was slicked back and was wearing a long lather black trench coat.

There was something very primal about the way this guy was watching and approaching Destiny and I did not like it.

I got up from the table and started to walk over but Dean stopped me.

“Calm down.” He said to me firmly.

I removed my eyes from this blonde guy and looked at Dean. Letting him know he better let go of my arm now.

“Look.” He told me as he let me go.

I looked back to the dance floor to see that the guy had finally reached Destiny. He was standing behind her. They were dancing together. Their hands intertwined over their heads. I could see the lust in his eyes from where I stood.

“Do you think that’s him?” Dean asked like I would know the answer.

I looked back to them and I knew the answer. His face changed, he was a vampire and he had his head nestled into her neck taking in her sent.

He then quickly pulled her off of the floor and out of site.

“No, that’s not him.” I snapped as I grabbed the steak out of Destiny’s bag and Dean and I ran into the crowed looking for them.

I could not see her. We pushed our way through the crowed frantically. I could not see them anywhere and my anxiety continued to increase.

“Sam!” Dean called out from a few feet away.

I fallowed his line of site and I could see that they were in the corner. He had her pinned against the back wall. Dean was closer than me and tackled him to the ground. I was a few seconds behind and jumped down about to steak him through the heart.

“No!” I herd Destiny scream and then Dean and I were flying through the air.

The wind was knocked out of me but only for a minute. I sat up looking around and no one seemed to be paying us any attention.

What the hell is wrong with these people? I could not help but think.

I stood up and looked over to Destiny. She was bending down helping the vampire to his feet.

“Spike are you okay?” She asked him.

Worry filled her voice. I could not understand what was going on. Was she worried about the vampire’s well-being? Did she just attack us?

I looked over to Dean and helped him up. He looked so angry. I could tell he was about to explode. I could not help but wonder if he was right about Destiny this entire time.

“Bloody hell.” The vampire said as he ran his hands through his hair. He looked completely normal again but I don’t know who he thought he was fooling.

Apparently Destiny. That’s who he was fooling.

“Yah your fine.” She said as she smiled up at him.

The two of us made our way over to them. I could not be shore what was going on. Or how to approach this situation. I looked over to Dean and he looked ready to kill the both of them. And then maybe me.

“What the hell Destiny?” I yelled at her. I could not believe she just attacked us to protect a vampire.

“Are these wankers friends of yours?” The vampire asked her as he took a step closer to her putting himself slightly in-between us and her.

I could not help the anger that was filling me. Was he trying to protect her from us? She reached out and gently touched his arm pushing her way around him.

“Spike this is Sam and Dean Winchester. Guys this is my friend Spike.” She told us.

Her friend Spike, the vampire. I could not believe this. What kind of name was Spike anyway?