Chapter 13

There it was the welcome to Sunnydale sign. I could not help but smile at the butterfly’s that were building in my stomach. I have not been this excited for a really long time. This town always had that effect on me.

There was no other place like it on earth. Yes there was all the evil demons and shit running around but it was also the only place I have ever been to where there were so many freaks running around that no one seemed to care about me being a witch. It was the only place I had ever been where I was not a freak but one of the more normal things walking around. No one judged me here. No one ran away from me in fear. In fact most people liked me here. I was a savior of sorts for them. The person they came to if they needed help.

Even though I only lived her for a little over a year I did a lot of good here. Everyone was happy to have another slayer in Sunnydale. I have to say I was sad when I found out that I was not a slayer. That my strength was just inherited.

I pressed my foot down harder on the gas wanting to get out of this car desperately. I looked back and was glad that Dean seemed to be keeping up. I really did not want to have to slow down for them. I needed to get out of this car and stretch my legs.

I slowed down as I reached the center of town. I looked around at all the familiar shops and buildings. I pulled into a small little motel with a nice pool that I stayed at whenever I was in town. It was a lot nicer then the last one. I quickly got out of my car and waited at Sam and Dean pulled in.

When they got out of the car I looked over to them with a smile on my face.

“Well someone’s happy.” Dean said.

“Shut up. Let’s go check in.” I told them.

I turned and walked to the front desk with them behind me. I walked in and was met by a lovely smell of vanilla. I instantly knew that Sandra was working.

I walked up to the empty desk and rang the bell. It only took a second for Sandra to appear from the back room.

She was wearing a nice full length blue dress. It was strapless showing off her nice chest peace tattoo. It was of a burning heart with wings. It was colorful and I loved it. Every time I saw her I wanted to run to the nearest tattoo parlor and get a chest peace for myself.

Her long blonde hair hung down past her shoulders and her blue eyes shown when she saw me.

“Destiny!” She yelled out as she ran around the counter and gave me a big hug.

When we finally let go of each other she took my face in her hand and gave me a chaste kiss on the lips.

“Your back.” She said. Not releasing my face.

I was not shore who it was but one of the Winchesters cleared there through behind me.

Sandra removed her hands and looked around me.

“And you brought friends?” She said in a questioning town.

“You can say that.” I responded.

I looked back at them as Sandra made her way back around the counter. Dean was looking at me with a smile Sam looked rather uncomfortable.

“So business or pleaser?” Sandra asked me as she leaned on the counter.

“Business.” Dean answered for me.

Sandra knowing be a lot better then Dean looked over to him.

“I believe I was talking to Destiny.” She said then looked back at me. “So. Do you want your usual room?” She asked me.

“Yes. Plus a room for them.” I said pointing behind me.