Chapter Nine

A/N Listen to the song while you read this chapter. It goes along with it. (If you listen closely it has something to do with the Sources plan) 

Once Victoria pulled out of her drive way I walked rite over to the unconscious witch who was tied down to the chair in the dining room and slapped her. I slapped her hard rite across her face. Except moving from my slap she did not stir. I raised my hand and hit her again. Nothing. I went to slap her again but someone stopped me. I looked up to see that Sam was holding my wrists.

“Maybe we should just wait for her to wake up.” Sam said.

“We don’t have time for that. Once The Source realizes she failed and we are holding her hostage he will kill her.” I told both of them.

“If you haven’t noticed he’s not here.” Dean told me.

“He does not need to be here to kill her. He can kill whoever he wants from where ever he wants!” I yelled at him.

“What do you mean?” He asked.

“I don’t know how it works but whenever we try to interrogate someone they just burnt into flames.” I told him.

“Really?” Dean asked.

“Really. I’m waking her up know. I told him.

I walked over to her I stopped once I stood in front of her. I let a blue fire ball form in my hand and I reached out for her arm. I grabbed hold of it and did not let go until she woke up screaming in pain.

Once she stopped screaming she looked down to her burnt and blistered arm.

“You bitch!” She yelled at me.

I raised my hand up to her face. Close enough so the heat would hurt her but not close enough to burn her.

“You will not speak unless you’re spoken to. Do you understand?” I asked her.

She shook her head yes. Staring at me with a look that told me if she got loose she would rip off my face.

“She’s kind of a bad ass.” I herd Dean say under his breath to Sam. He obviously did not know I could hear him.

“Were is he?” I asked her.

“Were is who?” She answered.

I was not in the mood for this.

I grabbed hold of the dagger that was still sticking out of her shoulder and gave it a slight twist.

She gowned in pain. I could see her biting her list trying not to scream.

“Do you know who I’m talking about know?” I asked her.

She looked up at me. If looks could kill I would be dead rite now.