17

A/n I kno wthe video is of Kenzi and Bos friendship from the show Lost girl but Sandra was bassed off of Bo. This is how I see Sandras and Destinys friendship. So just think of Bo as Sandra and Kenzi as a younger Destiny. If that made any sence.

I am actually thinking about making Sandra Bo going back and changing that what do you think?

I wake up in the middle of the night; well it was actually around noon. I looked over and Spike was still asleep in the chair where I had left him. He was curled up with his knees to his chest, body bent over, and head resting on his knees. He through his jacket over him for warmth even though I had given him a blanket.

He looked utterly uncomfortable.

“Hey wake up.” I said as I gently rocked hi shoulder.

I could not help but think how peaceful he looked when he slept. It was the only time he ever looked at peace. I always wondered what he dreams about.

Probably Buffy. I thought to myself.

I started to shake him a little harder. He’s a vampire he should not be this hard to wake up. Then before I had a chance to react he quickly reached out and grabbed my wrist that was just shaking him away. He pulled me down and our chests collided. He then wrapped his other arm around me. Holding me in place. Not letting me get up off his lap.

I did not bother to struggle I knew he was stronger and I could only get away by hurting him and I was just not up for a fight.

“Spike let me go.” I told him.

He just nestled his face in my neck pretending to still be asleep.

“I said let me go.” I said a little more forcefully.

“Love if you want to play all you have to do is ask.” He responded his eyes still closed.

I just chuckled and slightly pushed him away.

“I don’t want to play. I am just letting you know that I am going for a walk. So you can take the bed.” I told him. “You look so uncomfortable all curled up in this chair.”  I said.

“Why don’t you join me?” He asked me.

“I’m flattered, but you will be sleeping alone today.” I told him.

“When did you become so boring?” He asked as he pushed me of his lap, not hard but hard enough that I fell of his lap. Landing on my ass on the floor in front of him.

“Hey.” I said.

I stood up and looked at him. He stood up and did the same.

“I am not boring.” I told him.

“Prove it.” He said very suggestively.

“Maybe another time.” I said as I walked out the door.

I was greeted by the warmth of the son on my skin. I was relieved to know that Spike would not be able to follow me out here. I would have some time to think clearly. I mean I am only a woman. I was not shore if I could resist him much longer.

I walked over to the front desk knowing that Sandra would be there. She always liked to be at the helm of her ship. So to speak.

“Hey.” I said.

She looked over to me and smiled.

“I thought you would never get away from your posy.” She said to me.

“Really.” I said. “Are you jealous?” I asked.

“Of the humans. Of course not.” She said through a laugh. But then she posed.