I'm fine

Jungkook's POV

With my mother we went to buy ice cream. I skipped happily ahead to open the door for her. She ruffled my head and laughed.

"My little gentle man." She said walking in. Laughing with her I run up to the front jumping up and down to see all the flavors even though everytime I get my usual plain vanilla.

"Mommy mommy! Vinilli vinilli!" I tried to say as she understood ordering a vanilla and I jumped in anticipation so excited for my ice cream until I heard yelling. I saw two big kids pummeling a defenseless boy and no one to help him I panicked feeling worried. I took action running out the door the jingles of the bell rang, into the streets across from where the three kids took upon themselves to their victim.

I yelled at them running into one with a green  shirt hitting him left and right. Blood stained my small hands as I got up and looked at the other two.

"Yah! Get out before I beat you like your stupid friend over there!" I took an icy cold glare at them and the coward running away. I hurried to the boy and saw....cat ears and a cat tail?

"Jungkook! Why did you run off like that you're so litte! What if you got hu-- Oh my goodness!" I heard a splat and a creamy white ice cream hit the dirty playground bark.

"Mommy this kitty is hurt..." I said with sorrowful eyes. His tail was burnt and left...right??? No it was his left ear that was s bit shredded of on the tip...