Promise

"Wets goo! I wanna play!" Taehyung got out of the bed fine despite the wounds and the bruises and cuts on his face.

"Okay! I'll go call my mommy!" He said running out the room. Taehyung went to follow but the tubes pulled him back and he glared at them ripping them from his body continuing to follow the younger.

"Mommy! Look he's awake!" The boy said to the older woman that stood up and looked surprised at the boy.

"Y-you! Aren't you supposed to be resting? It's been less than two hours?" The mother worried to the little boy rushing down to put him bed but he ran to Jungkook hiding from her.

"His name is Taehyung! Kim Taehyung!" Jungkook spoke and the mother nodded. "He wants to play with me!"

Taehyung nodded in agreement being silent holding onto the younger tightly.

"Want more ice cream too?" The brunette boy asked the boy who with gray messy hair covering his eyes.

"Yes Kookie!" He said happily as his tail twitched a bit along with his ears.

"O-okay but we're going home to get the boy some new clothes okay?" The mother said taking the her boy's hand and Taehyung grabbing Jungkook's hand.

The car ride was short to the hospital and Tae held onto Kookie's hand the whole way through.

"Go let Taehyung borrow some of your clothes and maybe take a bath if he wants to." Jungkook's mom said smiling at the two. "I'll make something for you to eat!"

"Okay mommy!" Jungkook led the boy up the stairs and into his room. "Bathroom! I'll help you take a bath!" The sliver haired boy shook his head.

"Oi don't wont thoo!" He hissed.

"Okay just this one time but you gotta take a bath the next time you hear!" The brunette boy giggled scurrying in his drawers for the boy.

Taehyung got on the bed and rolled on it. "It smell ike Jungkookie..." He said rubbing his head on a pillow that had iron man all over it.

"How about this!" He pulled out a long sleeve cotton sweater that had light blue all over it and a dark blue shorts with it. Taehyung smiled going over to the boy.

"I like it!" Taehyung said and hugged Jungkook.

"Here I'll help you!" Jungkook lift his shirts and saw scars all over his skin, long cuts and bruises...some were old the recent ones that he received earlier were freshly painted on his skin. The bandages were loose on his body he probably tugged them, Taehyung regretted that he hated showing his awful and horrid scars it made him feel like he was weak..

Taehyung covers his body and whimpered. "I-I...d-don't look..." He said slowly and carefully being shy and embarrassed, yet hurt and sorrowful.

Jungkook put the shirt on him and carried him to the bed to help him put on his shorts.

"It's okay! I still like TaeTae!" He brown haired boy cheered smiling hugging the boy tightly.

Taehyung's eyes were watery and he sniffled with a quivering lip.

"Ah! TaeTae! No crying!" The light haired boy shook his head and looked down. "I command you not to cry!" Jungkook sternly said but only made the boy sadder. "I'm sorry don't cry please! I don't like seeing you sad!" Kookie said wiping his eyes and petting his ears softly as the moved under his ears.

"Boys! I made sandwiches! Come down please!" The mother yelled as the two boys hand in hand went down together.

"I made tuna sandwich for Taehyung and peanut butter jelly for Jungkookie!" She put the plates in front of them and they ate happily. Taehyung stuffed his face in that tuna like it was his first and last meal. Well it was probably his first meals in days..

"I oove tuna!" Taehyung said in a mouthful.

Jungkook smiled stuffing his face in the peanut butter sandwich copying Taehyung. "I loov PB nd J!" They laughed and finished their meals.

"Mommy! Can we play now!" Jungkook asked his mother as she washed the dishes.

"Ah okay, but Taehyung deary, please wear this." She gave the little boy a beanie and both of them looked at her confused.

"Mommy why does TaeTae need this?" He asked his mother another question.

She pursed her lips and sighed. "There are bad people in the world and don't like people like Taehyung."

"A freak..." Taehyung stated more than said as a question.

"An outlier, someone who stands out and someone that is unique and special." Mrs. Jeon smiled.

Taehyung smiled and jumped up. "I'm spessol! I'm ooneek" He cheered as Jungkook joined him.

"TaeTae's special TaeTae's unique!" Jungkook giggled.

"Here now put on the beanie okay and hide your tail." She carefully put the beanie on his head and since his shirt was a bit long she tucked it in like a duck tail poofing his shirt.

"Mommy! Taehyung let's go!" Jungkook whined hopping next to the door.

When they got to the park the played on the spinny thing and sat down.

"When we grow up let's get married! And own a book store so you can learn to read!" Jungkook said.

"Wot's that?" The older asked.

"When two people love each other a lot they get married and live together forever!" Jungkook's bunny smile made Taehyung's box smile show.

"L-let's g...get...married....now!" Taehyung said not messing up and saying each word correctly and proudly straightened his back.

"Mommy said I have to be older, but that doesn't mean we can't love each other until we get old enough!"

"Okay! Pro-miss!" He held out his pinky.

"Promise!" He held his pinky and interlocked it with the boy's pinky pushing their thumbs together.

"wh-whot eef oo brik promise?" Taehyung tried speaking.

"A punishment! 1000-- no a cazillion spanks on the butt! And and no tuna!!" Taehyung gasped in fear and laughed.

"Okie!" He spoke smiling his cute baby box smile.

After that they played in the playground for a very long time.

Yet their happiness will but put on hold for a very long time...