I Recognized You As Soon As I Saw You (edited)

(lyric from bts DNA english :333)
His eyes glistened with no light his lips cherry red, his face symmetrical, ears were pierced with a chain earrings the hat hid his messy scruffy but so adorable soft hair. The body figure was soft and still seemed to be little, compared to Jungkook he had a broad frame and toned abs.

A boy walked in with minty frost hair and a black jacket and rose designed, ripped jeans and a lollipop in his mouth.

"Hey Tae! Wanna grab some coffee?"

"TaeTae?" His voiced cracked with tears already streaming his face. It can't be him it's really him! The boy thought in his head.

"Kookie?" He asked softly.

He cried and jumped into his arms of the younger cradling him in it.

"I can't believe it you came back you came back I knew you'd come back I knew it!!" Tae cried so hard onto his shoulders.

He took his hat off to play with his ears as his tail whipped off from his pants.

"Your tail! It grew! And you've gotten so big what happened to my little Tae?" Their giggles filled the room and they kisses softly, Jungkook having kisses covering his face.

"I miss you so much Jungkookie I waited for so long you took too long! Don't ever leave me please!!" Tae cried so hard and Jungkook heart felt a heavy weight of guilt.

"Never I will never leave you.."

The four people in the room where in awe of the lovely couple sight.

*Cough cough*

"Hey Kooks." The mint haired boy said.

"Yoongi!!" Jungkook tackled him into a hug. "Still short as ever huh?" Jungkook teased.

"First thing you say to me in years wow kookz." He nuzzled his head.

"I can't believed it, oh! Where's Jimin?" Jungkook asked happily.

"He's at my place he can't come out." Yoongi told Jungkook in a very serious tone.

"Why?" His curious self bettered him.

"He got attack by nightwalkers, they're a gang that kills and kidnaps hybrids and Jimin got attack last night after his job.." The room felt gloomy and Tae put his hat on and hid his tail holding onto Jungkook.

"An actual gang that does those things to hybirds...can you believe it?!" Jin said in shock.

"Oh this is Namjoon and Jin they are my hyungs they took care of me in Tokyo."

The greeted each other

"You can stay at my place I got plenty of room to spare and my parents are out on work or something."

"I got full on guards and security so everything is good 'kay?" Jungkook nodded and held tightly to Taehyung. Not leaving his side.

"I gotta close up before we go." Tae said as the other rushed out. Jungkook thought about the nightwalkers what kinda sickos would want them?

"Hyung please tell me more about the nightwalkers?" He merely begged.

"They take them and force them to bread with each other having in more profits some of the people want them killed if they get out of control..you know crack and go insane try to kill they're owners, that only happens when they're treated badly, trama yah know..so don't worry..."

Jungkook tensed up and as soon as Tae got out to lock the door Jungkook hugged him from behind tightly.

"I'll call a ride," Yoongi got on the phone.