Boys with fun

(recently i changed all the titles to bts songs.......sorry......ㅠ ㅠ)

"Okie! Put me down please!" The boy wearing the pink sweater jumped down stretching. "Let's go explore! You haven't been here in awhile!"

"Yeah...but I can't trust you! you might get us lost." Jungkook mumbled.

"Hey! Where'd you get that dumb idea?" The silvered haired boy blushed in embarrassment.

"Yoongi told me, he told me a lot about you. I felt kinda ridiculous asking you." He admitted fidgeting his tumbs.

"O-oh.." Taehyung said shyly. "W-well never fear! I got us a navigator!" Taehyung pulled out a phone shining it the air like Link took the sword, 'It's too dangerous to go alone! take this!' He reminiscences on when Yoongi let him play video games.

The brunette laughed he noticed the cute bunny keychain on his phone and his cheeks blossomed with pink colors. "Is that a Zelda reference? You cutie." Jungkook pinched the game boy's cheeks.

"Ah! Ah! No!" Taehyung giggled. "Come on slow poke! let's go to Gyeongbokgung Palace! Yoongi and Jimin and me went there! It's so pretty! perfect for pictures! You can be my model! I've been taking photography as a hobby! I place them in my book store and it attacts a lot of tourists, you know asking were do they go how to get there. Great for business!" He stuck two thumbs up showing his boxy cutie smile. We went to a mall but there's an underground mall with so many stores! Left and right! And there's also-"

"Why don't we start moving, the faster we get there the more places we can go!" The brunette patted his head, his hat flattenting showing an outline of his ears. "Ah!" Jungkook fixed quickly before anyone noticed.

"How about that first mall huh? It's near the seoul tower I heard the view it perfect for the sunset!" Jungkook took Taehyung's hand in his intertwining his fingers.

"O-Okie!" Taehyung skipped.

While they took their little walk there the reminized on the adventures they took while they were apart frok eachother.

"It took me awhile to get fluent in Japanese luckily Namjoon and Seokjin both speaked so fluent in Korean and Japanese! They were grades higher than me so I didn't always had them around, they were my only friends I was really distant as a kid." Jungkook smiled sadly. "Everyday I thought of you I moved because of my dad but he abandonded us. My mom and I stayed with my grandma and I helped as much as I could. I feel bad for leaving her...but I left her lots of money so she'll be fine! We call early everyday before you wake because she has early shifts."

"Oh...I can send her some money! And we can visist her and grandma!" Taehyung jumped. "You're life seems hard...and me? I feel like was born with a silver spoon in my mouth ever since Yoongi took me under his care." The boy sulked. "To be honest I spend too much money..."

The other laughed, "But you gotta fighting spirit a spit ball attitude! And you're the absolute most kindest boy ever." Jungkook kissed his forehead then his sweet bubblegum lips.
.
.
.
They talked small talk deep talks jokes and hobbies it was amazing. Time couldn't stop them from being soulmates from being perfect for eachother. ♡

"Ah! Ah! Ah!!" Taehyung jumped in excitement. "We're here! This is definitely better than the last one! Look! They got food! Street food? Let's get tteokbokki! Extra spicy! Oh! Are those sweets? Ah! We should go clothes shopping too! Maybe somr cosmetics...I'm running low amyways!" The bunny was overwelmed, Taehyung was speaking so fast he could barely think of what was coming out.

"Let's go to every store! Anything seems good!" Jungkook smiled.

They first got some teokibokki since they didn't eat at all and their stomachs were like thunder. Then some coffee but yes, Taehyung dispised coffee and it's bitter caffeine taste he got a cotton candy fap making sure there's not a drop of coffee in it.

"Oh! Look there's the cosmetics!" The eager little tiger took the bunny by the hand running there. "Ooh! Does this liptint look good on me?" Taehyung held up a beautiful pink baby tulip color.

"You're lips are naturally pink so...what about a red?" Jungkook picked one that labeled straeberry flavored red.

"Yeah okie! I never wore reds!" He said in embarrassment. They got some hand cream that smelled like a lotus flower, face masks, a cherry blossom toner, etc. Taehyung paid for it but Jungkook was persisent on paying although he was jobless and 'free-loading' on his friend. Taehyung threatened no kisses if he didn't let him pay but he was bluffing, he was actually scared to lose kissing privileges.

They 5 hours gone by and their hands were full with bags of clothes, cosmetics, food, stuffies, and more.

"Ahhh! Look at the time! Let's go!" Taehyung stopped and his eye caught a baby shop, or his ears, he heard crying boy in there and dashed off. "Hey there." He spoke in a sing-song voice. "What's wrong?" He crotched down to see the crying boy wiping his eyes.

"I-i wanted to buy clothes f-for my little sister...but I got lost and my mommy and sister are gone!" He burst into tears. "And I tired to find them but there was too much people I hit my head!"

"Awww you know what to do when there's pain? We count to three and saw pain pain go away! Okay?"

They said in sync "Pain, Pain...gooo....away!" Taehyung squirled his hands on the little boys head and mimicked throwing the pain in the air where ot can't get anyone.

"Ta da! No more pain?" He smiled a boxy smile. The boy schooked his head.

"Now!.Let's go find them! Taehyung put him on his shoulders "Here let's see of you can scout them out from up there!" The eager boy smiled.

Jungkook took noticed Taehyung was gone and saw him with the kid sitting on his shoulders. "Wh-where did that kid come from?"

"We're finding his mommy!" Taehyung marched.

They searched and searched and finally found them at another kids clothing store.

"I see her! That way! Hyung" The boy patted his head accidently swiping his hat off revealing two pointly little kitty ears. Taehyung froze he was utterly paralyzed in fear the little boy that sat on his shoulders only covered his ears from anyone seeing.
Jungkook looked at them not knowing what to do he searched the floor for the hat but it was long gone with the pitter patter of the mob of feet. He dug in the bags to find a hat that they bought to, he scurred fast to look for anything and found a red beanie.

"Here Tae, baby put this on!" Jungkook urged worry for his Taehyung.

He was shivering like he had been freezing in the northpole. Jungkook called his name trying to snap hin out of it. Everything was spinning for Taehyung closed his eyes, his breathing was fast as if something took away his knowings of how to breathe. He felt sick he thought of what happened to him when was little, when he he but then the silvered hybrid snapped out of it when the boy spoke,

"You're cool! You're just like my sister!" The boy said to the corwering exposed hybrid. Luckily no one saw since the boy put his arms in the way.

"R-really?"

.