Chapter 8: Weird

"D-Did you hear that, Zackery?"

With widened eyes, Zackery nodded his head frantically. "Yeah, loud and clear."

"Should I go check it out?" Faniel asked.

"No, don't." Zackery gasped.

"Why not?"

"Someone might see us together. What would your neighbors think?"

"That your butt hurts from having sex with me," Faniel replied with a smile and received a whack on his arm from Zackery.

"Don't say it out loud," Zackery demanded. "I don't want anyone to know."

"I feel the same way, but it's too late for that. You already shouted it out to the world."

"Was I that loud?"

"The walls were shaking. What do you think?"

Zackery's face became red from embarrassment. "How am I going to show my face around here? I might have to move."

"I'm the one who lives here," Faniel reminded. "The one doing the moving should be me. Perhaps I should move into your place."

"You're not helping with the situation," Zackery stated.

"What situation?"

"That we...you know."

"Had mind-blowing..."

Zackery promptly clamped a hand over Faniel's mouth. "Ugh, don't say it out loud. Thin walls."

Faniel laughed into Zackery's hand, making the other released him at once. "What's so funny?"

"You," Faniel answered.

"Me? What about me?"

"You crack me up."

"How so?" Zackery stared at him in confusion.

Then a scream came from an old lady in the building across from them. Faniel glanced down and realized that he was standing there wearing absolutely nothing.

"Aiyoh..." Faniel immediately crouched down to the floor and crawled on all fours to fetch his clothes. He looked up and grumbled. "Why didn't you tell me that I was still naked?"

"I was," Zackery smiled, "enjoying the view."

"Don't just stand there. Go shut the blinds."

"Are you saving yourself for my eyes only?"

"Where are my briefs?" Faniel searched, ignoring Zackery's remark.

"You threw it out the window this morning when you were in a hurry to strip," Zackery teased.

"WHAT?!"

"Haha...I'm just kidding." Zackery went over to ruffle Faniel's hair. "Aw...good puppy."

"I'm not a dog."

"You could have fooled me crawling around like that." Zackery swayed a little to catch his balance and pressed a palm on the small of his back to hold himself up.

"Hey!" Faniel quickly supported him. "Are you all right?"

"Yeah."

"You look like a pregnant woman with manly muscles."