Chapter 10: Coming Out (Finale)

Noticing Luke's shocked expression, Eddy threw him a smile and another wink.

Okay, he indeed winked at me. Luke swallowed nervously and jolted when someone gave him a pat on the shoulder. "E-Eliot, how long have you been standing there?"

"I've been here all along, but everybody appears to be too lovey dovey to detect my presence," the shorter male answered.

"Oh..." Plastering on an awkward grin, Luke nodded. "I'm going to go work on the script now."

"All right. Good luck."

"Thanks." Luke quickly went back to his desk to hide his burning, red chili pepper cheeks.

That guy is so odd. Eddy thought. But he's so much fun to tease.

Joe elbowed Eddy's arm for him to continue on with their program, and so he did. His eyes stole glances of Luke stumbling clumsily out of the office and another smile crinkled his face. Eliot walked up to the glass and waved at Joe who returned the gesture, cutely; a blush growing on his face.

Meanwhile, Zackery and Faniel met at the stairs and walked down together.

"Zackery."

"Hmm?"

"Have you noticed something?"

"What is it?"

"Our scripts, they seem..."

"Very familiar?"

"Yeah," Faniel agreed. "Luke knows, doesn't he?"

"I'm sure he does." Zackery chuckled. "That guy has been incorporating our real life into the script, but with a few minor adjustments of course."

"You figured it out, too?"

"It was quite obvious. I'm not that oblivious."

"Then, why didn't you say anything?"

"Why should I? I earned myself a short legged person to love because of him."

"You...love me?"

"Unfortunately for you," Zackery paused, "yes, I do."

"I don't think it's a misfortune to have a person with small eyes to love." Faniel beamed.

"I thought you hated my small eyes."

"I hated the fact that you were using them to look at all the girls."

"I was only answering their questions. I wasn't looking at them on purpose."

"Fine. You were talking to the girls. I wanted you for myself."

"I see." Another chuckle escaped from Zackery's velvety lips. "Well, I'm hoping that I'm the only one who gets to see your," Zackery leaned over and whispered in Faniel's ear, "hot butt."

"I like your hot butt as well," Faniel admitted.

"I'm sure you do."

Faniel grinned and raised the volume of his voice, "Luke, you don't need to eavesdrop anymore. We both know you are upstairs. You could come down now."

There was a loud gasp and a shuffling of some sort. Footsteps slowly sounded until a pair of long legs came into sight. With a frightened expression, the lad nibbled on his bottom lip as he attempted to hide his notebook behind the small of his back. "H-Hello, Zackery ge...Faniel..."