Chapter 3.

Erin and I pulled up to her usual parking lot and I let out a breath.

"You okay, Moe?" Ok, later time has arrived. Erin, our other friend, Makayla, and I call ourselves the three stooges. Why?, you might ask. Good, that means you're normal. We are not. So, sophomore year we all had Algebra II together. We were the only sophomores because it was a junior class. We always liked to go to the library when the teacher wasn't here, because she never left any work. So when there was a substitute, we asked him, and he grabbed the note, and wrote, and I kid you not:

"The Three Stooges to the library."

...That's it. And apparently I'm the only one who actually watches the Three Stooges because Makayla, who has a bush of hair, wanted to be Curly. I tried to tell her Curly was the bald one, but she couldn't seem to care less.

Anyway, story over. Back to present time:

I nodded, sighing, my heart having seizures in my chest. "Yeah. I think so." I continued to stare out the window at the school, until my phone buzzed, making me jump.

Erin looked at me like I was crazy, but seriously it scared the shit out of me.

Emily
Are you here yet? I wanna seeeeeee

Ok, rewind, now.

I was bullied all through elementary, junior high, and the last 3 years of high school because of my size. At the end of junior year, I was sick of it. So I went home over the summer and worked my ass off.

Literally.

Part of that was because he has always known how I felt but him and his puppy dog eyes had never even seen me in that way.

Erin had been giving me driving lessons, along with helping me...well working my ass off. Because she is the skinniest bitch I have ever seen.

She's the only one who's seen me since May, the day we got out for the summer. I was hella nervous. Not for my friends. I knew they would be happy and proud of me. But the other kids can be cruel.

I had to buy all new clothes because all of my other ones looked like they were swallowing me. Erin helped me get them and I've never worn anything like this because I was too scared to.

"You ready?" She asked me, smiling wide.

I looked to the school, and, without a doubt in my mind, I said:

"Yes."