Confessing

You went inside the pizzeria and found no one there.... you thought to yourself 'WHY THE F IS NO ON HERE!?!?!?!?' Until you felt arms wrap around your waist.

Freddy:

"F-FREDDY?!" I yelped. He hummed in reponse. I sighed and giggled. I turned around and our faces were really close. Freddy then smirked and kissed me.. K I S S E D ME!!! but of course I kissed back.

We parted and we blushed madly. Then Freddy looked at me. "Y/n.... for the longest time. I...."

He trailed off and sighed. "Y'know what? Im just gonna this. Will you date me???!!" My eyes widened and I kissed Freddy. He kissed back. "You dumb bear! Of Course I will!!" He smiled and picked me up as he swung me around. He put me down and cuddled with me.

Chico:

"Y/N?!?!?" I hummed in reponse. "Will You date me???" I shook my head as a no. "Did you understand what I said??" I nodded. "Then say it to me" I rolled my eyes and said it "Will you date me?" He nodded while I blushed understanding wtf just happened. I giggled and kissed Chico. we smiled and cuddled.

Bonnie:

I hugged Bonnie and he hugged tighter. He asked me something. "Hey Y/n...?" I hummed in reponse. "Do you love-" I cut him off and kissed him. I nodded and he smiled. He kissed me and I kissed back. We parted and laughed. We heard clapping and saw the others. We blushed while Chico took  picture. "DELETE THAT PICTURE!!!!!!"

Foxy:

I laughed a bit an turned around to see the Pirate Fox. I smiled while he grinned. He confessed to me while I kissed him. I giggled and he picked me up and went to Pirate Cove. From there we just cuddled.

Goldie:

I turned around and saw Goldie like a blushing mess. I laughed and caressed his cheek. He blushed even more and I kissed him on the lips. He blushed and smiled. I smiled back while Goldie......... he tickled me. "AAH NO STAHP GOLDIE AH NO FREDDY HELP HE AAH NOOO GOLDIE!!!!" I tried not to laugh until I gave in. He chuckled and stopped. He smirked cuddled with me. I smiled and played with his hair.

Puppet:

He just gave me flowers and confessed. It was sweet and I kissed him. He kissed back and I laughed.

(If many of you are confused. Im gonna make Puppets aging process slower. so if you think hes in his 20's you wrong hes still 16/17 while you are 15. we gucci ok) 

He smiled and we went inside his box for huggles and cuddles.

Toy Freddy:

I smiled an kissed him on the lips. He gave me a box of chocolates and I glady accepted him. I smiled and cuddled with him while giving him kisses in the process.

Toy Bonnie:

I laughed at his joke and he made a goofy grin. I put my head on his shoulder. He blushed and kissed my forehead. "I love you. Y/n.." I looked at him and smiled. "Love you too Bonbon.." We kissed and cuddled.

Sorry if its short.. yeah... still tired. aw well. bye peeps!!