When They Over-react

You walk into the Pizzeria but when you do you find him scramblimg about in the dining area. You get curious and walk there.

Freddy:

I was pretty confused so I asked Bonnie. "To b honest. he's been like this ever since you left..." Bonnie stated.

I sighed and looked on top of his head. He didn't have his hat. I found it under one of the tables.

I waited for the perfect chance to place it on his head. I saw him stand in place looking around him.

I crept up behind him and placed it on his head. He stopped for a second but continued. I rolled my eyes.

I hugged him from behind and he stopped. For good.

He looked behind and saw me. He felt on top of his head and he felt his hat.

He sighed and we just continued talking with Bridget scared for life about the other animatronics.

Chico:

I saw Chico eating some F/t pizza. I smiled a bit and walked only two step only to see Bridget TAKING three slices.

"He won't care.. Its JUST pizza." Bridget then walked into the office closing only the right door thinking that Chico cant come through the left side.

I looked at Chico and he looks mad. I backed away to where the other are and I heard screams and yelps.

We sighed and I hugged Chico after he was done. "No-one takes my pizza. Except for you"

I smiled and ate some pizza left over.

Bonnie:

I helped Bonnie look for his guitar pick. It was purple and the size of... a regular pick.

I found it while Bonnie was still looking frantically. I giggled quietly and placed it in his pocket.

"Any luck, Sweets??" Bonnie asked me. "No.." I was laughing internally. "Did you check your pockets??"

Bonnies eyes were wide open and he felt inside. His face lightened up and sighed.

I giggled and cuddled with him.

Foxy:

I asked Chico what the hell was wrong. He said "He's looking for his 'precious' I understood what the word meant PERFECTLY.

I looked inside the office and found IT. I hid it behind my back and went ove to Foxy.

He looked at me and acte like nothing was happening. I laughed quietly and gave him his hat.

His tail perked up and took it. H picked me up and we went to Pirate's Cove in private. (Get. Your. Mind. OUT. Of. The. Gutter. Cause.. I aint doing lemons)

Goldie:

Doesnt Over-react

Marionette:

Doesnt Over-react

Teddy:

Sarah: His god damn microphone. Even though he has a whole stash of 'em...

Bonbon:

Kelly: Same thing with Carrots.. Guitar pick.

Sorry... had no other ideas. like I said.. writers block.. sort of i guess... sorry. imma go.. bye