Proposal

You were spinning around in the spindel chair until suddenly it stops. You turn to face your boyfriend. But something was different. He was.. Blushing.. very hard.

Freddy:

"Freddy?? What's wrong? Is sonething the matter?" I asked him. "OH! UH.." he clears his throat..

"Y-Y/n.. I never thought I would've found love w-without you.. but... After all this time stuck here... I did...... so.. would.. y-you do the.... honor... O-of..... M-m-marrying.... M-me?!"

Freddy kneeled down on one knee and brung out a box with a diamond ring inside.

as I said... Wifi sucks. So i can put up the picture sorry.

I covered my mouth with my hands and tears came out. "Y-you dont have to! I understand if Im going to fast-"

I kissed him out of the blue. "YES YES YES A MILLION TIMES YES!!" He smiled an put the ring on my finger.

I kissed him again and the others congratulated us. "WOO!!" Bonnie exclaimed. I giggled and hugged Freddy.

Chico:

He never did a speech to be honest. Heres how he did it.

"Chico?" He had brought me a pizza of (F/T)-Fave topping I opened the box and at the back side of the opening it read. 'Will You Marry Me?' I widened my eyes and shouted. "YES!!!!" Chico came up behind me and kissed my cheek. "Good."

Bonnie:

I widened my eyes when Bonnie kneeled down and brought out a box and a bouqet. (is this how you spell it??)  I cried and hugged him.

"Heh.. Is.. that a yes?" I nodded and he kissed me. We heard cheering and we saw the others. "Nice work, big brother!" Toy Bonnie said.

"Thanks Lil' Bro!" He grinned and I smiled, blushing a bit.

Foxy:

I looked around for Foxy because SOMEONE had to hide from me. I checked the last place which was Pirates Cove.

I opened the curtains and there the Captain was sitting there. I blinked and poked him.

He looked at me and grinned. Oh hell no he better not...... I couldnt finish because he ran!

I groaned and chased him. We did this for hours until I tackled him. I sat on his stomach and put my hands on his shoulders.

He smirked and brought out a box. "If me be William, will Ye be my Elizabeth?" I blushed and got off of him.

He sat uo and looked at me. I nodded slowly still blushing. He chuckled, "Love you, Y/n~" I blushed harder if thats even possible and hugged him, i was tearing up while he stroked my hair.

Goldie:

Today wasn't really anything special. But, Goldie has been acting weird... He started to stutter more. Which he never does. And he started to get more nervous around me.

So. Today is the day where I finally confronted him. "GOLDIE!!!"

He teleported in the office. "Y-yes.. Y/n?" He asked

"Why are you more nervous around me.. You never do that..." His eyes widened and sighed.

He knelt down on one knee. I was confused until he brought out a golden box. I gasped and tears started to come out.

"Will you.. Marry me??" I tackled him to the ground and nuzzled my face into the crook of his neck.

He laughed lightly and kissed my head putting the ring on my finger.

Mari:

He kept quiet. I worried for him so I decided to confront him.

I stepped in front of him. I looked at him and then he just..... walked away. I twitched and ran after Mari.

I tackle him down and felt a box. I yoinked the box out of his pocket and opened it.

There was a ring inside. I widened my eyes and nodded. He hugged me an put the ring on my ring finger. I smiled.

Teddy:

Same as Goldie.

BonBon:

Same as Bonnie

OK!!! THATS IT FOR THIS BOOK!!! WOO!! you guys can imagine the wedding in the comments if you like!! See ya in the Undertale Scenarios!! Bye! and Stay DETERMINED!!!!
Same as