When You Turn Into a Neko

You were walking to the Pizzeria with a f/c hood on because SOME HOW you got turned into a neko. So now you have to hide your cat ears and tail.

You arrived at the Pizzeria and closed the door sighing you took off your f/c hood and there you saw was A/b.

Freddy:

I widened my eyes and saw Freddy standing there blinking with a blank face. I ran in the office and closed both doors. "Y/n?.." he knocks three times but i didnt answer. i was still embarrassed.

He sighed and used all his strength to forcefully open the door. When the door was about to his chest he quickly ducked down and went through the door closing it with a loud 'Bam!!'

I stayed silent while Freddy petted me. I purred and he smiled. "How long will this last??" He asked.

I shrugged while he kept playing with my cat ears and tail. In secret he wanted me to stay like this forever.

Chico:

I just went inside and found Chico staring at me from top to bottom. He just approached me. He accidently touched my tail.

The tail puffed up and I hissed at him. He held his arms up for defense and I just walked away eating pizza. He then hugged me from behind.

I smiled a bit and cuddled with him while he touched my ears an played with them.

Bonnie:

"Y/n??" Bonnie yelled out. I hid from him because I knew what Bonnie would do.

-a few min. later-

He found me. I tried to run but he held me by the waist and my tail was puffed up slightly. I gave up and he kept ranting about how cute I was.

Foxy:

I ran under one of the party tables and saw Foxy's feet running about around the room.

I giggled slightly but covered my mouth immediatly. He stopped dead in his tracks and ducked under the tables one by one.

I smiled but still kept silent. I looked out once more but didnt see him. "Huh?? Foxy?? Where are you-" I felt a pair of arms around me.

I found something poking my side.It was a hook. I stopped flailing around and turned around.

Foxy smirked at me and cuddled with me. Playing with my ears for a bit.

Goldie:

Instead of chasing me. He telported where ever I ran. "!! STAHP TELEPORTING!!!" He did his infamous laugh and I hid behind the curtains on the Main Stage.

-Goldie's POV-

I smirked and telported behind Y/n quietly. I decided to scare her. So, I leaned in and bite her neck gently. Wrapping my arms around her waist.

She gasped but moaned quietly. I smirked and she turned around pouting. She hit my chest gently and went to the office. I chuckled and cuddled with her by teleporting inside.

you guys can imagine the rest.. i cant do lemons for life...

Mari:

Instead of running away. I walked up to Mari. Climbed on top of him and yelled out. "TO NARNIA WOO!!!!!!!!"

Oops.. I wrote that...

Mari laughed and he ran around the place. He accidently flew and I yelped hugging him. "OOF!!! Sorry Y/n!!!" He hovered down. I sighed and cuddled with him in his box.

Teddy:

I laughed quietly. Teddy was looking frantically arpund the place. But there was one place he didnt check. THAT ONE PLACE WHERE IS THE MOST COMMON.....

are you guys guessing the Office? 

The Main Stage. He passed it so many times I lost track. I laughed mentally until he found me.

I yelped and fell on my back. He chuckled and picked me up and snuggled against me saying stuff about my ears and tail.

Bonbon:

I chased him because he jkept touching my tail too many times to count. "GET BACK HERE BONBON!!" I screamed at him.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" His screams echoed and I smirked.

I pounced and tackled him down. I smiled innocently and kissed him. "Thats for giving me compliments."

I then punched his chest.

"Thats for touching my tail too many times."

He groaned in pain and got up slowly. I smiled softly and helped him with the pain on his chest.

HEY Y'ALL I FINALLY UPDATED!!! I DONT HAVE WRITERS BLOCK BUT THE CGAPTERS ARE GOING TO BE LATE!! IM SORRY I'LL GO NOW BYE PEEPS!!!