When you get jealous

You were taking Bridget on a tour. She is a new night-guard and on the tour you met your new boyfriend. But she doesnt know that, so she flirts with him. What do you do?

Freddy:

You waved and Freddy waved back smiling. Bridget then moved me out of the way and started to FLIRT with him. Shadows covered my eyes and I grabbed a knife.

I approached Bridget and Freddy. "You seem to be getting along quite nicely." I fake smiled at Bridget while  Freddy looked away knowing whats gonna happen.

"mhm! Me and Freddy are dating! Im so happy!!" Bridget looked at Freddy with dreamy eyes. I flinched and went closer to Bridget.

I tilted my head slighty with my E/c eyes. I pointed the knife at her back.
"You best back the f**k up before you get stabbed the f**k up."

I smiled sweetly. Bridget then ran away to the office. I sighed and put my head on Freddy's chest.

He rolled his eyes and picked me up. "You're jealous... arent you?" I looked away blushing. "Yeah, who wouldnt be?" I stated.

He laughed quietly and cuddled with me. "Dont worry.. I'll only love you."

Chico:

I hugged Chico and he fed me Pizza. I smiled but Bridget came in.

"Hello! Im Bridget but i can give you kiss but if you don like it you can give it back..." She batted her eyes.

Chico was dumb founded and looked at me. I was pretty mad but hid it. "Sorry. but he's MY boyfriend." I stated.

"Oh.... well. sorry... but.. He's going to be MINE." I punched her and she left to the office scared of the other animatronics.

"You are very scary when your jealous.." I hummed in responce and continued eating pizza.

Bonnie:

I played a bit on Carrots guitar for a bit. Then Bridget came. "Lucky!! Can I play it??" She asked.

I looked up at her and said "Sorry... Bunny only lets people he knows and  cares play it.." I continue but I accidently broke one of the strings.

I was unfazed until Bridget yelled out. "BONNIE!!! Y/N BROKE YOUR GUITAR!!!!!!!!" He came running and looked at the guitar.

I stayed silent and placed it down. I left and came back with some new strings.

Bonnie sighed and laughed a little. "You're not mad at her?!" H shook his head. "Why should I be? She does this all the time."

Bridget then complained about 'punishing' me. Bonnie sat next to me and helped me. I took out the string i broke and replaced it with a new one.

I smiled and gave it a test. It worked perfectly while Bridget was still complaining.

I was jealous about how close she was to my Bunny. So i flicked her on the head and she ran away. "Jealous~~~~"

I scoffed and continued to play with his guitar.

Foxy:

Bridget started to come with me to Pirate's Cove all of a sudden. I started to whistle.

Bridget looked at me weird and Foxy's head popped out. He looked at Bridget and took a closer inspection.

"Lass... whos this girl?" Bridget then gapsed. I whispered something in his fox ear and he nodded.

Bridget then blushed at how hot he is and started to smirk. My eyes widened at what she did.

SHE. F***ING. KISSED. HIM. I froze while the others pulled me away. Foxy looked at me with his ears down.

Tears were coming out of my eyes. He ran to me and wiped them away. I looked at him and smiled.

I mouthed to him. 'Play along Captain' He nodded and walked away.

He glared at Bridget and went back inside. The others were very furious. They were like brothers and a sister to me.

They then dragged her to the office and explained things to her.

I went inside the curtains and sat in Foxy's lap. "I wa jealous." He said he could tell and I cuddled.

Goldie:

Bridget kept talking to Goldie and I didnt like it. So i approached them and Goldie looked at me.

I smiled and he smiled back. Bridget then said "Omg. you're dating her???!" He nodded.

"But. Im much bigger!! look at them" She said. Goldie looked away sweat dropping.

She sighed and put her breasts on his chest. He became more disgusted so he teleported away. I knew where but i acted like i didnt.

I sighed and went backstage. I opened and camoflaged door and went inside. Inside was Goldie's office.

I looked at him and he had a gloomy aura around him. I laughed quietly and hugged him.

You could say I was jealous at Bridget. I cuddled with him.

Puppet:

All we did was hide and cuddle inside the box. Why? This is why.

Me and Puppet were cuddling until Bridget was in front of us. I pouted cause she ruined our cuddle session.

She then had hearts for eyes and chased him around for two and a half hours.

He was far away so he hid in his box. She asked me where he was and I just shrugged.

She groaned and went back to the office. In secret i was hidden from the cameras and went inside the box.

I was jealous cause Mari was the one to chase me. In my dreams of course.

So we continued our cuddle session.

Teddy:

We were just rudely interrupted by Bridget and she kept flirting to Teddy. I pouted and looked at the camera onky to find one of the paper pals missing.

I pouted and put the tablet down. And what did i see??! I SAW BRIDGET GETTING CLOSER TO TEDDYS FACE.

I stepped up and pushed them away to each other. "NOT IN MY SIGHT YOU AINT." She just scoffed and went away.

"Youre soo jealous.. arent yah.." I shut him up by kissing him and nodded. Je chuckled and gave me buterfly kisses on my face.

Bonbon:

I dont know why but Bridget kept on flirting with him. I was furious so I kissed Bonbon and that made her go away.

Bonbon smirked and kissed me on my neck giving me hickeys. I blushed as he whispered in my ear. "I wont leave you... Cause youre MINE..."

I nodded and cuddled him.

So.. i might be on writers block  so bare with me if updates are slow. no pun intended.