Gonna put Title here👇

When They Barge In The Middle Of Changing.

(This will be in your house)

Freddy:

I was right now changing my shirt until Freddy walked in. I looked at him in shock and screamed.

"AAAAHHHHHH FREDDY GET OUT!!!!!!" I screamed as I was a blushing mess. He ran out shouting "S-SORRY!!!!!!"

And the thing is. I was in front of the door. with out a bra.....

Chico:

I sighed and I was changing. I looked out the window and back to the front only to see Chico. Standing there. with a nose bleed.

I blushed a lot and covered my chest.
"OMG CHICO GET OUT!!!!!" He walked out quickly. "S-SORRY!!!!!" I was shaking a bit and closed the door.

Bonnie:

I just looked at him my eyes wide open fully naked with only my panties on.

I screamed and shut the door closed. My breathe was shaky and my legs gave out while I was blushing madly.

I sank down and put my head down trying to cover my blush and removing what just happened.

Foxy:

Malar- Swigity Swooty he coming for that booty. Literally.. hide your a** he coming for that. any gtg back to my world. Bye *hops in a portal and closes it*

Goldie:

He doesnt do that sh**. He too innocent.

Mari:

Kelly- eehhhh. He really doesnt care. and you dont care either. They have seen worse than what just happened.

Teddy:

All i did was lightly punch his arm and pushed him out. Panting and closing the door.

Bannie:

OH GOD HE'S TOO INNOCENT I CANT DO IT!!!    (╯°Д°)╯︵╧═╧