They call for Help (His POV)

Freddy:

"Yo, FazBear. Got your Sh** together." Mike said angery. I just stood there will dull blue eyes. Mike sighed and patted my back.

"Im a terrible person." I held my head down as I silently cried. Mike sighed and said "Ok. Y'know what?? Tomorrow. We're going to Chasity's house to talk to her. Ok...?"

I nodded still keeping my head down.

Chico:

Mike stared at me shocked. Even though Mike talked to Y/n, he's still my friend.

Mike sighed. "I'm sorry Mike." He looked confused. "What for??" Mike asked.

I looked at him. He's not mad? "You're not mad??" He shook his head. I sighed. "Its all my fault. I got mad at you for talking with Y/n......"

Mike averted his eyes and talked. "We were talking about how you got mad in the first place. But I had to go and Y/n came to you."

My eyes widened and looked down. I sighed and asked Mike, "Can we go to where Y/n is? I need to say sorry and make things right..."

Mike nodded. "Tomorrow.....?" I nodded and Mike left me alone for a while.

Bonnie:

Mike glared at me. "Why didn't you push her off??!" I said nothing. Mike sighed and I just sat down putting my head on my knees.

Mike rubbed my back and I just cried. "We'll go to Chasity tomorrow. Right now. You need to wash you're face. GO!" Mike pushed me and I walked there slowly.

Foxy:
(AN: Foxy gonna sound normal. Cuz I cant understand pirate talk.)
I shook them off until Mike splashed water on my face. I glared at Mike.

When I saw the others staring at me with their arms in the air getting ready to pounce on me. "Oi! Why are are you guys doing that stance?"

They just blinked and stood up normally. "Do you really NOT remember what YOU just did?" Freddy and Mike questioned me.

I shook my head and looked around. "Where's Y/n????" They all looked at me with 'Are you f***ing kidding me?' looks.

I got confused. Mike then spoke up. "You.... cheated on her and tried to kill her........" They all went silent.

My eyes widened and shook my head disbelieving them. "N... No...... No!! you guys are lying!!!" They shook their heads.

I collapsed crying. Chica hugged me while Mike tried to calm me down. "We're gonna talk to Chasity and Y/n about this TOMORROW. Got it?" I nodded.

Goldie:

I sighed. Mike sat on the chair. "So. You hate Y/n now...?" I looked up at him. I gritted my teeth.

I looked back down. Mike then rolled his eyes. "Do you even know what you did...?"

I shook my head. "Its Y/n fault for getting the application." Mike then stood up abruptly.

"BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN THAT YOU CAN GO APE-SH** ON HER!!!" Mike yelled at me.

I glared at Mike and grabbed his collar. "I DIDNT!! SHE'S THE ONE WHO GOT THAT PAPER. IM GOING TO BE ALONE AGAIN JUST LIKE THAT!!!!"

Mike yelled back. "SHE DIDNT TAKE THE JOB SHE RIPPED UP THE GOD-DAMN PAPER AND LEFT TO CHASITY'S HOUSE. SHE CALLED THE PLACE AND STRAIGHT UP SAID 'NO'!!!"

My eyes widened and let go of him. I backed up.......... I stayed silent. I thought back.

-flashback-

I teleported away and Y/n ripped the paper into pieces. Mike then passed me to get Y/n. I just rolled my eyes. I looked back and saw Mike driving Y/n to Chasity's place. I turned around and went to my office.

-flashback end-

I widened my eyes and cried. Mike just rubbed my head. I need to apologize.. but.. how.....?

Mike then said. "I'll take you to Chasity's place tomorrow. Then you can apologize to Y/n. Ok...?" I nodded.

Mari:

*inhales* Lets just say that Mike got ape-sh** on Sarah and me. Sarah looked sad and ashamed while I just cried silently..

Toy Freddy:

Tbh. Mike an me just played games until I was better. Tomorrow me and him will go to Chasity's place and apologize.

I was sad that I cheated on her. I was so ashamed I didnt even know I cried while playing the game. Mike then slapped me om the back of my head.(NCIS everyone????)

Toy Bonnie:

Mike just slapped me gently to get me out of my trance. I silently cried trying to figure out a way to apologize to Y/n.

Mike sighed and pulled me to the boys bathroom. I washed my face and the make-up off. I dried my face and applied my blush again. I looked at the door and had Determination to save our relation- ship once more.

Finally done!! MIKE YOU'RE FINALLY USEFULL!!

Mike: OI IM IMPORTANT

WELP. Gtg.. BYE Y'ALL