chapter-1

JANICE IN MEDIA
JANICE POV

"Janice get up time for school girl." My mama busted in the room. I groaned. I looked up and saw she was still right there. "Okay mama i'm getting up." She walked out my room. I sat up and checked my phone. I saw I had a text message from my 3 besties. Natalie, Tanya, and my bestie out of all of em, I knew her since we were in diapers Kyra. They was just telling me Goodmorning tho. I went to the bathroom that's on the same floor as my room is, I live in a 2 floor house, with my mama, daddy, big ugly ass brother Tyrone he 19, and my lil twin brother and sister Nicholas and Nicole they 7. I brushed my teeth and did my daily hygiene.

I fixed my hair and got dressed. It was like 90 degrees outside, so i put on some white booty shorts, they wasn't that short, and an all pink crop top with my brown micheal kors sandals. I skipped downstairs. "Hey daddy." I saw my dad eating with Nicole and Nicholas. "What the hell you got on girl?" My dad asked. I rolled my eyes. "Daddy please." He shook his head. "No take it off now." I stood there and fixed my bag on my back. My mama came in the kitchen. "Darell she is 17, let her go to school." She said helping Cole and Nic put they book bags on. "Thank you mama." I smiled. "Gone now yo brother waiting for you in the car, love you sweetheart." She said as I was walking out the door. "Love y'all too!" I said. I jogged to Tyrone car and got in the passenger side. "I know dad said something bout that hoe shit you got on." I rolled my eyes. "Boy shut up you always got something too say. Take me to school please." He laughed. "Ight bighead."

"You need a ride home NiNi?" Kyra called me by my nickname. "Nah I think Tyrone supposed to pick me -" "Bitchhh is that Jordan?" Tanya cut me off. I turned around and saw Jordan leaning on his Benz talking to this whore at my school, she known to giving top in the bathroom and giving her shit up. I shook my head. He a grown man, that nigga is 20. "Girls be so hooked on that nigga." I shook my head. "Forreal tho." Kyra rolled her eyes. I faced Kyra just talking shit. "Hey baby." I felt my boyfriend grip my waist. I turned around. "Hey." He turned me around and gave me a soft kiss on my lips. "You looking sexy today." He said biting his lip. "Thank you bae." I smiled. He gripped my booty. "Y'all so cute." Natalie said. I laughed. "Girl shutup." I got out of Antony grip. "Kyra Ion think Ty coming take me home," I rolled my eyes checking the time. "Bye bae, I'm finna go to the court Ima come by yo crib later." He said kissing my neck. "Okay be safe baby." I told him. "Fasho." He said looking back walking. Me and Kyra said our byes to Nat and Tanya. "Ima go to the bathroom real quick then we can dip." I nodded. "Ight I'm stand on the car." She went back into the school. I walked to her car leaning on it. I looked over a few cars and saw Jordan still standing there talking to the same bitch.

He caught me looking and nodded his head. I shook my head and looked back at my phone. I would never fall for a hoe ass nigga like that. Damn Kyra was taking forever.

"Yo whats up ma?" I looked up and It was Jordan he was standing tall to me, lightskin, tattoos all over his body, waves. He was sexy don't get me wrong, but I love my nigga. "What's up?" I looked at him. He smirked. "Shit you trying slide wimme to my crib?" He asked nonchalantly. I shook my head and laughed "I'm not one of them lil fast ass girls who be on yo dick 24/7 Jordan. Please get out my face." He chuckled. "Sayless." I saw Kyra come out the school. "Girl come on!" I rolled my eyes. "Okay bitch damn I'm coming." She jogged to the car as I got in.

"What happened, What Jordan day?" She asked. "He thought he was getting some of this pussy." I said watching the road. "That was a dead mission." I said. She laughed. Then she pulled up to my crib. "But thank you bestie, I'll tell mama you said hey." I said getting out the car. "Okay , love you boo." She said out the window. "Love you too."

It's kinda boring because this is just the beginning.