chapter-23

"I'm not choosing. Y'all can both leave." I said shaking my head. "Jan-" Jordan tried touching me. "Leave please." Benny looked at me one last time before walking out the door. I locked the door behind them. I feel so bad for doing Benny like that. I love him. That's my boyfriend. I cut the living room light off and hallway lights and went in my room and went to bed.

2 weeks later...

I haven't talked to Benny since what happened a couple weeks ago. He just walks past me at school. But Jordan and I are still connected because he's the father of our child but nothing else. I still love them both though. I sat in my bathroom, crying. "This not real." "Shh it's okay." Kyra patted my back. "You got this." I shook my head. "I don't know who the father is Kyra." She bit her lip. "Damn. Schedule a doctors appointment and how ever far along you is should let you know who's baby it is." I thought about it for a second. "You right."

After Kyra left I scheduled an appointment for Friday. Which is two days from now. I start working at footlocker that day but my doctor appointment is before hand.
Buzzzz.
My doorbell rung. "Who is it?" "Jordan." I buzzed the door. He dropping my baby off late as hell. Its 9:34pm. I let them in the door. She was passed out laying on his shoulder. "My bad I had took her to Mcdonald's playland and the movies." I smiled. "It's cool come on back here." He followed me to her room and put her bag down and laid her in her crib. She had pajamas on already. "Thanks Jordan. For all your help with her." He nodded and walked towards me. "Fasho." He tried kissing me but I moved away. Even though I wanted too a lot of shit was on my mind. "You have to leave." He looked at me. "Goodnight." He said and I walked him to the door. "I love you Janice." He said before walking out. I closed the door. "I love you too." I whispered.

FRIDAY...

"Hello Ms.Lockwood how are you today?" The nurse said coming in. "Good." Kyra held my hand. "So congratulations on your second pregnancy." I smiled. "Thank you." "This is going to be a little cold." She put the gel on my stomach and whirled the monitor around. "So it's too soon to determine the sex. But the baby seems to be doing perfectly fine." "How far along am I?" I asked. "7weeks and 5 days. Almost 2 months." She smiled. "Is that all?" I nodded. She wiped the gel off and left out the room. After I changed in the bathroom I came back out. "So do you have an Idea who the daddy is?" "Bitch Idea? I know who's it is. "It's Benny's."