chapter -10

JANICE POV

Today I leave for college. I'm gon miss my family so much. I finished getting dressed and went downstairs. "Where yo bags at?" Ty asked me coming in the house. "In my room." " Bet." He went up stairs. I went outside. And saw a car outside. It wasn't my brother car tho. "Farewell princess." My dad said standing on the car. He handed me the keys. "Oh my god Thank you daddy." I hugged him. Tight. "You welcome." He kissed my cheek. It was a yellow Jeep. "Ima go help yo brother with loading yo bags in here." I nodded and hopped in the car. I was fascinated. I can't wait to ride up on Kyra with this. 

She already at the crib we moving into. A knock was on the window. It was Jordan. My heart raced. I rolled the window down. I haven't told him I was pregnant yet. "Good luck shorty." I nodded. He started to walk away. "Jordan wait." I yelled out the window. He walked back. "What's up?" "Get in." He walked around the car and got in. "You gon miss me?" He smirked. "You ain't gon apologize?" I said. "For what?" I shook my head. "Okay Jordan. You know im leaving today right?" He nodded. "I wanted to tell you something before I leave. And nah I don't want to get back with you  after I tell you this." I reached in my purse. I took out the ultrasound pictures and handed them too him. "I'm pregnant."

He looked at them then looked at me. "I'm 4 weeks so far." He was silent. "NiNi. You for real?" His face was so serious. I nodded. He started smiling hard as fuck. "Damn I'm finna be a father." I was shocked. "You happy?" He nodded. "Hell yea. My first child." I laughed. "I thought you was gon do me how you did me when i caught you cheating." He shook his head.  

He touched my stomach. "Wow man. That's crazy." I started smiling. Ima miss him so much. I don't care what happened. "I gotta go though." I said as my dad and Tyrone was putting the last on my bags in. "Ima come visit y'all. Okay?" I nodded. "Y'all? When you start liking Kyra?" Tyrone said jokingly. "Man i'm finna be a fucking dad!" He yelled. Tyrone's mouth dropped open he looked at me. "Word?" I nodded. "Congrats y'all." "Thanks bro bro." I got out the car and hugged him tight. "Ima miss yo fast ass." I punched his arm. "Ima miss y'all too". "Bye NiNi!" Nicole and Nicholas came and hugged me. Then lastly my lovely mother. "Bye sweetheart. Remember i'm always here if you need me baby." She kissed my cheek and hugged me tight. "Bye little one." She touched my stomach. "Y'all so extra with this baby stuff." I laughed. Before I got in the car Jordan grabbed me and pulled me into his muscular arm. He hugged me. "Bye NiNi." He kissed my forehead. "Okay bye Jordan. Now move. Kyra missing her bestie right now." They laughed. I hopped in the car. And drove off to my new journey.

SORRY SHORT !