chapter-18

1 week later
JORDAN POV
"Goodmorning sexy." I said as Janice let me in. She living in this 2 bedroom apartment. She ain't got much furniture yet but she got Jameelah room set up all the way. And most of here's. The living room getting there. "Hey." She said. She sounded tired as hell. "You good? I brought you some food." I sat it on the island. She sat on a stool. "She kept me up all fucking night. I barely got some sleep." She laid her head down. "Go lay down. I got her." She lifted her head up. "You sure baby?" She could barely open her eyes. I walked to her. I kissed her soft lips. "Yea we just gon sit down and watch tv and chill. While you sleep." She smiled. "Wait let me get her swing and put her in it. She sleep right now." I nodded. She got up and went to the hall. I sat down of the couch. I laid my head back. Few minutes later she came back with her swing. She sat it by the couch. "Let me go get her." I nodded again. I can't believe I got a daughter man. I want all my kids to be by Janice. Oh yea me and Janice having mo kid fasho. "Here she is." She whispered. She gently laid her in her swing. She clicked something on the swing and made it rock back and forth. "Her bottles in the fridge. Just hit it up for like a couple seconds make sure it's not too hot-" "I got this baby. Go rest Igh?" She smiled. "Okay." "So glad Its only saturday." She said walking off.

A COUPLE HOURS LATER
KNOCK KNOCK
I was feeding Jameelah when somebody was knocking at the damn door. I put the bottle down and went to open the door. Jameelah started whining. "Awwn." Kyra said coming with Chris and a car seat. "Hey y'all." "Whats G." Chris dabbed me up. I went back to the couch and finished feeding Jameelah. "Where NiNi?" Kyra asked putting down the car seat. I looked and saw her baby. "She sleep." She shook her head. "I hope she ain't forget we all suppose to go out today. Double date type shit." I lifted my eyebrow. "She ain't tell me nun." "I'll be back." She walked down the hall to Janice room.

JANICE POV

"Wake up bitch." I heard Kyra voice. I groaned. "I know you ain't forget our plans today." I sat up quickly and checked my phone. "Damn My bad Kyra. Jameelah kept me up all last night." I rubbed my eyes. "It's coo you still got time to get ready. "I gotta get Jameelah ready too tho." I stretched and got out the bed. "We got her. Go get in the shower." I hugged her. "Thanks." "Always." She got up off the bed and left out the room. I went into my room bathroom and took my clothes off. I looked in the mirror and brushed my teeth and face. Then hopped in the shower.
Then I got dressed.

"Aight I'm ready yaw

"Aight I'm ready yaw." I fixed my purse on my shoulder. Jordan came towards me and gave me a kiss. "You look good baby." I kissed him back. "Thank you." He picked up Jameelah in her car seat. I saw she was sleep. "Hey Chris how you doing?" He nodded. "Wassup." "Awwn is that my god baby." I took Chris out of Kyra hands. "Awwn hey baby." He smiled at me. "He look just like you Kyra I swear." She giggled. Chris took him from me and put him in the car seat. "Okay so y'all trying go out to eat?" Kyra asked typing on her phone. "Yea we can. Where though?" I asked. "Where y'all wanna go?" Jordan asked. "IHOP?" Kyra asked. "Yea lets go. I got class at 4 so." Kyra nodded. "Okay we should be done before then." "Okay."

AT IHOP

"So where Jameelah gon be while you at school?" Jordan whispered to me at the table. "With my moms." I said looking at the menu. "Why she can't come with me to my house?" I laughed. "No. Ion want no dirty bitches around my baby." He shook his head. "I told you I only want you Janice." I looked at her. "I know. But them hoes crazy. Maybe when she get a lil older." I told him. He shook his head. Kyra gave me a look. I shrugged. "I gotta go to the bathroom. Come on NiNi." I rolled my eyes. And got up. We went in the bathroom. "Why you say that?" She asked. "Kyra. Them hoes he fucked with are crazy. I'm just not ready for my baby to be alone with him." She shook her head. "I understand where you coming from but you gotta trust that he not gon let anything happen to her. Okay?" A tear fell. "I don't know Kyra. She only a week old. Maybe when she get a few months." She pulled me into a hug. "I can tell he really loves y'all. Trust him okay boo?" She wiped my eyes. "I love you Kyra." She smiled. "I love you too. Know i'm always here for you." I nodded and we left out the bathroom. And ordered our food.

"It's 3:00. Can you drop Jameelah at my mama house. I need to be on my way to school." Jordan nodded. "Fasho." I went in Jameelah room and got her diaper bag and shit. I went back in the living room and handed it to him. "Thanks." I told him. "Bye baby girl." I kissed her little lips. She made a face but her eyes were closed. Jordan had his lips poked out. I laughed. I gave him a kiss. "Love you." He said. "Love you too." I followed them out the door. "Bye my babiesssss!" I yelled before I got in the car. He waved.

JORDAN POV

"We gonna go to daddy house okay?" I smiled at Jameelah. She cooed. I hopped in the car.

When I pulled up to the house. I saw Fiona car outside. I groaned. I took Jameelah out the car and went in the house. "Fuck is you here for?" I yelled. Jameelah started crying. "That's yo baby huh? You with that bitch huh?" I shook my head. I put Jameelah car seat down and went upstairs to get my gun. On my way back I heard the front door open. I ran downstairs.

Fiona took Jameelah and sped off.