chapter - 19

JANICE POV
On way from school I called my mama.
"Hello?"
"Hey ma. I'm on my way to get Jameelah."
"Jameelah ain't here.
"What you mean? I told Jordan drop her off with you."
"Come to my house right now Janice."
I hung up and quickly went to my mama house.

She let me in and I saw Jordan on the couch crying. I ain't never see him crying before. "Where my baby at?" I asked. "She took her." Jordan said. I looked at my mama. "WHO TOOK MY BABY!" I yelled. "Baby calm down." My mama grabbed me. "NO WHERE THE FUCK IS MY BABY JORDAN!" I yelled at him. "Fiona." He said. Crying. I fell to the floor. I started crying. "We need to get my baby now!" "WHY YOU AINT BRING MY DAUGHTER WHERE I TOLD YOU JORDAN!" He didn't speak. I took my phone out and called Kyra.

She came quick. "She texted me." He said. "What she say?" He read. "She sent a picture of Jameelah. She good. She said she want Janice to go get her." I laughed. I wiped my tears. She sent the address." He stood up and tried to touch me. "No! Don't fucking touch me!" "I sent my guys to go surround the place. "Ima pull up behind you and Kyra and we gon protect y'all. She prolly gon try to hurt y'all." He handed me his gun. "Kill this bitch bae." He said. "Don't call me that. "Janice don't." "No ma she got my child. This bitch is dead. Come on Kyra." Kyra and me left out the house. She went to her car first. Then hopped in mine. She showed me her pistol. "Stay strapped bitch."

We pulled up to the place. It was an abandoned building. "My baby in there." "Let's go." I got out the car and saw Jordan pull up. We put our guns in our clothes and walked in. Then Jordan peoples came deep behind us. "Aw you just had to bring company huh?" i heard Fiona voice in the dark. Then Fiona came out the dark with Jameelah in her car seat. "She so cute." Nat and Tanya came out the dark. "I knew y'all bitches was grimy." Kyra said. "You want yo baby back we gon have to fight bitches. I been wanted to fight all ass." Said Tanya. I looked at Kyra and laughed. Boom! I popped Fiona, my baby car seat fell to the ground. Pow! Kyra popped Nat. Boom! I popped Tanya. "Dumb hoes." I ran to get my baby. She was screaming so loud. "Shh it's okay baby." I calmed her down. Jordan walked in while his guys was cleaning up the bodies. "She good?" I looked at him  and nodded. "Kyra take her to the car please." She picked up the car seat and left out. "I don't have shit to say to you Jordan." I walked off. He grabbed my arm. "Janice I'm sorry it was a mistake. "A MISTAKE THAT COULDA GOT MY FUCKING CHILD KILLED JORDAN!" I screamed. Tears rolled down my eyes. "We're down. I don't want to see you, talk to you, none of that." "Janice." "I'm done Jordan! Fuck you!" I stormed off. I went and got in the car and started sobbing. "Shh." Kyra held me in her arms. "He...He broke my trust. Jameelah coulda been hurt." I sobbed. "But she's not. Okay?" She held onto me. "Shhh." I sobbed. Into her arms.

When I got home I put Jameelah in her baby bath. And fed her. "Hey mommy's baby. From now on i'm gonna make sure no harm happens to you okay? I promise"  I said to her. She just sucked on her bottle. I kissed her nose. "I love you MeMe." When she was done eating I laid her to sleep. Then got my self ready for bed.