chapter-26

8 weeks later
TIA POV
Tia in mm

Jordan and I was up early getting ready to go on our little vacation for a week in the bahamas. I'm so excited. "Bae get yo damn drawls off the floor damn." I rolled my eyes picking em up. I finished my makeup before putting my clothes on. He came in the room. "Man hush up." He smacked my ass. I laughed. I went through my side of the dresser and picked some clothes out. I put on a white t-shirt and black biker shorts for the plane ride. "I'm gonna take my suitcase to the car okay?" I told him zipping up my suitcase. "Igh." I rolled in down the stairs and went outside to his car and put it in the trunk. When I let the trunk down I saw a car roll up in the driveway. Janice got out. She had on a brown fitted dress with some diamond slides and her hair braided up. She had gucci glasses on as well. She smiled. "Hey." I looked down and noticed her little baby bump. "Your pregnant?" I couldn't see her eyes. But she nodded. "Yea." she smiled. "Jameelah is in the house sleeping.. want me to get her?" She shook her head. "I got it."

Janice POV

I walked in the house and i didn't know where Jameelah was so i accidentally walked in they room. I saw Jordan standing there. Looking sexy with his red shirt and mike shorts. He had some ones on too with a fresh cut. "Hey." He turned around. "Wassup?" He walked towards me licking his lips. My heart started racing. This nigga still makes me nervous. "Where Jameelah at?" I asked. "She in her room next to the bathroom down the hallway." "Okay." I started to leave out when he grabbed my arm back. "I miss you." He said pulling me close to him. He started kissing on my neck. Then he kissed me on my lips. "What the fuck!" I heard his new little girlfriend. "Jordan. I know you ain't in here kissing this bitch!" She yelled. "Bitch watch yo mouth. My baby in that room." I put my glasses up on my head. "Shut the fuck up hoe. You just can't leave my man alone huh?" She yelled. I laughed. "Bitch this been my man." She shook her head. "You lucky I can't beat yo ass cause you pregnant." She shook her head. "Bitch and If i wasn't you still wouldn't beat my ass!" Jordan finally walked in between us. "Calm down." He said standing in front of me. I nodded. I heard Jameelah crying. "I need to get my baby." I walked off to her room.

I put Jameelah in the car. She was crying for her daddy since we walked out the house. He came out. "Nini." He said walking behind me. I wiped my face. "You good?" I nodded. "Yea. Enjoy your trip tho .Okay?" I started to walk to the driver side. "Nini. I love you okay. Always." He held my chin up. I looked at him and nodded. Then he pulled me into his arms and hugged me. Then kissed my forehead. "Be safe." I said on top his chest. "Fasho." Then he let me go. I got in the car and gave Jameelah sippie cup so she could stop crying.