chapter-11

"Damn I missed you hoe." Kyra laughed. I giggled. "I missed you too." I said sitting on our new couch. She sat next to me. "So how did Jordan take the news girly?" I started blushing. "Girl come on spit it out." She put her spoon full of vanilla ice cream in her mouth. "He was happy. Like girl. Happy as fuck. And  I'm not as happy as him though." I shook my head. "You most definitely keeping this baby. Our babies gon be besties foreverrrr. But mostly because he knows and you can't hurt him like that." She said. I looked at her. "He hurt me though." She nodded and touched my shoulder. "But this is a different kind of hurt NiNi. Keep this baby. Please." I wiped my eye as a tear fell. "Um. Ty and Jordan are coming up here over the weekend prolly to bring the rest of our stuff up here." I looked over and saw her nod off. With the ice cream in her hand. I shook my head and took the ice cream.
My phone started ringing. I sat the ice cream down and saw it was Jordan.
"Hello?" I answered.
"Mm yo voice so sexy man."
I laughed. "What you want Jordan?"
"I just wanted to hear your voice."
"Nice to hear yours too."
It was quiet on the phone.
"You know I'm sorry right? Ian try to hurt you NiNi. Ion know what got over me man. I love you."
My heart stopped. I couldn't say anything. "Aye man you better love me too."
I laughed. "I love you too Jordy." He hate when I use to call him that. "So you mine right?" I wish he could see my facial expressions. "You hurt me. A lot. I can't tell you that right now."
"Coo. Whenever you ready lil ma. I better not catch you around no other nigga when I come visit."
"Byeeeee." I hung up. I took a deep breath in and out. I love the way he makes me feels. "Kyra get up go get on that damn air mattress." She groaned. "Fine don't say nun when yo damn back hurt in the morning." She shooed me off. I went in my room and took off my clothes. I slept in my bra and panties and laid down on this comfy ass air mattress.

NEXT DAY

JORDAN POV

I knocked on the door. On my second knock Kyra came to the door. "Boy what you doing here?" She looked rough asl. "Came too bring y'all shit." Tyrone came in behind me. "Thought y'all was coming couple mo days." She said rubbing her belly. Man i can't wait til NiNi get that big. "Yea we is we bringing some now doe. "Where NiNi at?" She pointed down the hall. "Hey Tyrone." I heard her say as I walked off. I walked in one room and found NiNi sleeping in her bra and panties on a air mattress she had her blanket over her legs. Just a lil bit doe.
I kissed on her neck. "Goodmorning sexy." I whispered on her neck. She moaned a lil. Then she opened her eyes. "Omg Jordan what you doing here boy?" She rubbed her eyes. She nudged me off her. "You know you missed me come here." I pulled her into my arms. Her body was soft asl. She wrapped her arms around my neck as I kissed on hers.
"Gone. I got morning breath." She covered her mouth. "So gimme kiss." I ducked my lips out for her. "Nope." She got off the floor and walked out her room. "Oh shit. Ty!" She ran back to the room. "NiNi fuck yo clothes at man?" He yelled. I chuckled. "That's what you get." I teased. "Shutup." She put on a big ass shirt. "G is that my shirt?" I walked towards her. "Maybe." She smirked. I shook my head. I pulled her to me by the shirt. I gripped her ass a little. I kissed on her soft ass lips and couple times before the pulled back. "I love you." I said. Looking in her eyes. "I l-" "NiNi Come here!" She let go of me and jogged into the living room. I followed. Kyra was laying on the floor. Unconscious.