chapter-2

JORDAN IN MEDIA
JORDAN POV

I was smoking it up at my homie peoples crib. "Man, that nigga need to get my money or i'm on his ass." Tyrone was saying. "Deadass." I said laying back on the couch. "I heard you fucking with that hoe bitch in highschool." Tyrone started laughing. "Fiona?" "Yea" He was still laughing. "Aye man that bitch know how to suck dick no joke." We started cracking up. "I ain't had my shit sucked since yesterday i need to get me some top today, I heard the club gon be deep tonight G." Tyrone said passing me the dope. "Hell yea, we in that bitch den." He nodded.

"Dang Tyrone that shit strong." I saw ole girl from that school. The one who turned me down . That made me laugh. She was sexy asl. She had on a yellow fitted dress with her hair in a ponytail, and some white puma slides. "Shut up man damn." Tyrone snapped. "Go to yo house and smoke that shit, you know mama gon have a fit smelling that shit." Then she looked at me and rolled her eyes before going upstairs.

"Thats yo sister or something?" I asked. "Yea her ass a brat." He shook his head. "How old she is?" I laid my head back on the couch. "17. She got a nigga tho." I nodded. "Who?"  "Damn nigga fuck is you police?" He started laughing. I laughed. "Tyrone. Mama said go pick up the twins from tete house." His sister came down the stairs with her clothes still on. "You gotta watch them too cause I'm finna go out." I was just looking at her curvy little body, I licked my lips. "aigh, aye I'll be back g." Tyrone dabbed me up. "Sayless." I said. He left out the door. "Why you ain't leaving?" She questioned. "What's yo name shorty?" Ignoring her question. "Janice." I nodded. I got off the couch. "You looking sexy with that dress on." I smirked. She was just looking at me. Then somebody knocked on the door. She shook her head. She opened the door. It was some nigga at the door. "Hey bae. What you here for?" She said. I shook my head. I walked up behind her.

"What's up man? " I smirked at ole dude. "Fuck going on Janice?" He looked down at Janice."He was here with my brother, it ain't like that." She shook her head. "Where yo brother at den? Stop lying." She put her hand on her hip. He ass touched me a lil bit. "He gon be right back. Anthony you really think I would do sum like that too you? We been together for 8 months." She tried grabbing her hand. I started laughing. "Nah man fuck that, We done. Don't hit my line man!" He yelled walking away. I shook my head and sat down on the couch. She went to go chase that nigga. Bitches man.

JANICE POV

"Baby, I don't want that nigga in there my heart belongs to you bae." I said grabbing his arm making him turn to me. "Janice, I know you lying man, but it's all cool." He shook his head and laughed. "I knew you was a hoe anyway." He looked at me. I wanted to cry. "You know what fuck you Anthony. Go fuck that thot Vicky, I heard you like that loose pussy huh? That's why I ain't give you nun." I shook my head. "Bae-" He tried touching me. "Nah don't touch me leave my mother fucking house now, we done." He just stood there. "NOW! LEAVE!" I yelled. He pimped off. I looked around and saw neighbors looking. "Y'all can go back in y'all house damn." I rolled my eyes and went back in the house. "Whole world heard that shit." Jordan laughed. "Shut the fuck up." I went upstairs to my room. I plopped on my bed. I took my clothes off and put my pajamas on. I was planning on going out tonight. But my heart couldn't bare. I laid on the bed and grabbed my pillow and cried.

HOURS LATER

"Ma we going to granny house tomorrow?" I asked sitting on her and daddy bed. "Hell nah." My daddy answered. I laughed. "Darell shut yo ass up." My mama laughed too. "But not today baby, why?" she asked. I laid on top of her and my legs laid on daddy. "Because I miss her." She played in my hair. "Me too, We gonna go see her maybe next weekend. I just been so busy." She said still playing in my hair. "Or you so grown take ya damn self." My daddy said. I rolled my eyes. "I would if i had a car, cough cough." "Yea right." he chuckled. "How's you and Anthony doing?" My mama asked. I ain't wanna talk about it, It would make cry. "We good." I said plainly. "That's good to hear baby." My mama said. I fell asleep in her lap while she played in my hair.